Are these legitimate? Are they "right"?

in Fractals, Dungeons & Raids

Posted by: Daddicus.6128

Daddicus.6128

I’ve seen people advertising in LFG selling solo 100 runs in 25 minutes. Are they even legitimate? If so, are they right? Seems a little cheesy to me.

Posted by: Illconceived Was Na.9781

Illconceived Was Na.9781

I’ve seen people advertising in LFG selling solo 100 runs in 25 minutes. Are they even legitimate? If so, are they right? Seems a little cheesy to me.

Are you asking if mai trin can be solo’d in 25 minutes? Did you even try doing a search?

Those were at the top of my google results, both under 15 minutes.

John Smith: “you should kill monsters, because killing monsters is awesome.”

Posted by: Rayden.3695

Rayden.3695

So yeah they are legitimate. However I’d advice against wasting your gold if you have the ar for 100 Mai Trin, I pug that every time it’s in a daily and it never takes longer than 15-20 minutes.

Posted by: Nokaru.7831

Nokaru.7831

Are you asking if mai trin can be solo’d in 25 minutes? Did you even try doing a search?

The first video is sped up by 125% at places, and it’s actually 24-minutes long.
The second video starts after the final cannon phase (when Mai Trin reaches 25%) and has returned at 100% health. This video is 11-minutes long in this one phase alone and he doesn’t even finish killing her. (He disconnects)

I’m not saying it’s impossibles, but these are bad examples.

Posted by: Tentonhammr.7849

Tentonhammr.7849

Such saltiness from someone who doesn’t even understand what he’s looking at in those videos…

Zelendel

Daddicus.6128

Yes, I saw those. But, my question is whether the people SELLING those runs are legit. And ethical.

Posted by: Vinceman.4572

Vinceman.4572

So the answer is “Yes.”, they are legit and ethical as long as nobody is exploiting or players are getting kicked to replace them with a buyer after starting the fractal.

Took me 3 runs of the dungeon to get the bug.

Posted by: ProtoGunner.4953

ProtoGunner.4953

Dungeon running was already a ‘tradition’ in GW1 and is completely legitimate.

‘would have/would’ve been’ —> correct
‘would of been’ —> wrong

Daddicus.6128

Cool! Thanks for the opinions!!!