Are we getting compensation for Token loss ?

in Fractals, Dungeons & Raids

Posted by: Cyn.5036

Cyn.5036

Q:

The bug have not been fixed and we are permanent on diminishing returns for tokens.

People are benefiting it and some people are punished for it. I dont think it is to fair for the developer to keep testing that it is stable then release where we are everyday losing 15 tokens PER dungeon.

At least get this kitten get going asap than just keep it hanging like " you probably ran too fast or kitten"?

Dont give replies on misunderstood statement but give us patches that work its frustrating people getting 60 and we are 45 and diminishing every run in the same dungeon when taking different path.

Don’t mean to be rude but there isn`t any official response on what is going on. That’s not the way to do things I believed, you guys banned 5k ppl over a night for exploiting karma and now doing nothing yet after 24hours ?

Posted by: Saturn L O L.1406

Saturn L O L.1406

I seriously hope so.

I didn’t like dungeons at all but today in my “free from class time” I took the time to look for a decent dungeon group with 2 of my guildies.

We found two people that we thought would be good and oh yea what a party this was.

We went into CoF second path and basically had no wipes. At the I got 45 tokens (instead of the promised 60), some ppl got 30 and some got 60… Just simply the thing that’s everyone talking about right now.

We decided to try the “impossible” first path with the “Crystal Boss” at the end.
We got to him relatively quickly with no problems and after 3 tries we killed him. No special group composition that everyone seems to cry about, just a posion up 90% of the time and we downed him with ease after we got our utility skills sorted.
Reward: 30 tokens instead of the promised 60.

Stunned by the goodness of this half pug we decided to do the 3rd path aswell which we also completed.
Reward: 15 tokens instead of the promised 60.

We all were very happy about how we managed to complete the 3 explorable paths blabla but some of us weren’t really happy:

I was supposed to get One Hundred Eighty tokens and I got: ninety

Doesn’t take rocket science to see this is only HALF of the tokens I was supposed to have. Basically I had NEVER entered CoF before and had not entered ANY dungeon for 3 days and not completed ANY dungeon for one week.

I made a ticket and hopefully will be refunded the lost tokens..

If it were only 15 lost tokens I wouldn’t mind but right now I feel like I didn’t gain anything… It was ALOT of fun but for some reason the DR system picked on me. I know it’s a bug but it is also resulting in about a 50silver loss of gold.

~Saturn

Posted by: ref.8196

ref.8196

You gained the normal amount gained before the patch and you feel like you didn’t gain anything?

Posted by: Joe Chip.9538

Joe Chip.9538

You gained the normal amount gained before the patch and you feel like you didn’t gain anything?

Ahahah, oh my god. This gotta be one of the dumbest reasoning I’ve ever heard.

Posted by: frOst.2198

frOst.2198

there is 100% no way you, or I, or anyone is getting refunded tokens.

Posted by: Lagg.3960

Lagg.3960

there is 100% no way you, or I, or anyone is getting refunded tokens.

This is the correct answer.

Hey, I just bash you, and this is frenzy,
But here’s my Wammo, so heal me maybe?

Cyn.5036

In fact u gain less than amount before patched

Posted by: lollipop.5769

lollipop.5769

Any idea when this is going to be fixed?

Just got in from work, first dungeon of the day AC, 8 tokens!

Whoopie!

ref.8196

I didn’t get my full 180 tickets either, but I don’t feel like I wasted my time or that I didn’t get anything, I just care less than other people and don’t go round whining (which is what most of the people on this forum are doing).

It’s like those people on deal or no deal who cry because they took a deal early on and end up getting the £250,000 box (British thing)

Posted by: Ender.3508

Ender.3508

Actually, it’s spot on. It’s not fair that he was hit with DR, but consider the state of things from before he still nabbed the same token reward as people were getting pre patch.

Nah, you guys won’t get refunded, but add that pug as friends, and get together when this gets sorted out. You guys will rock, and you’ll have a great reward too.

Kretna 80 Elementalist
ex – The Midnight Syndicate [Dark]
Maguuma

Posted by: XGhoul.7426

XGhoul.7426

Short Answer: No
They should just add tokens at each chest like before (give 5 per chest) and give the remaining amount at the end. The only problem? Farming the first couple of bosses. The solution? You cannot reset dungeons until that path is specifically done. I’m personally tired of getting wrong token amounts that I am permanently avoiding dungeons until a patch since I don’t like being a tester for their failed patches.

Posted by: Joe Chip.9538

Joe Chip.9538

I didn’t get my full 180 tickets either, but I don’t feel like I wasted my time or that I didn’t get anything, I just care less than other people and don’t go round whining (which is what most of the people on this forum are doing).

It’s like those people on deal or no deal who cry because they took a deal early on and end up getting the £250,000 box (British thing)

If you care less, it’s because you are not in it for the gear, which is why most people are farming tokens in dungeons. I don’t feel like I wasted my time either. I played with cool guys and enjoyed simply running dungeons with them. That’s why I kept doing them even though I knew exactly I was getting ridiculous rewards. This, however, doesn’t prevent me from feeling a bit cheated. I lost a lot of rewards I rightfully earned. And frankly, this is completely ANet fault. I came to these forum to express my disappointment as I saw fit. Now I guess I’ll suck it up and wait for the fix.

Cyn.5036

FIRST RUN in SE = 45 token

FIRST RUN IN COF = 30 token

ITS NOT EVEN SAME AS PREPATCH ….

u get penalize for every dungeon you do … aparantly it is this way regardless what dungeon you do first time or not

for those who are bugged

first dungeon = 45

2nd = 30

then 20
then 15

then 5

then 1

and given its first dungeon of the day

thats the same kitten ur getting penalize for

hope you guys understand

ITS NOT SAME AS PRE PATCHED

Posted by: Masterpyro.4310

Masterpyro.4310

Why anyone is still doing dungeons until they fix this is beyond me :P just wait til the next patch to even look at the entrance of one.

Posted by: DKP.4196

DKP.4196

I can write a book about what you might or might not get and why from Anet but the answer is still No.

Keep trying, or die trying. Never give up, never forgive. We will Desolate. – Desolation
Not A Message.

Posted by: Meix.3710

Meix.3710

Still not as bad as not getting ANYTHING for completing a dungeon up until the final, bugged boss. -.- 5 hours for nothing. Ugh.

ref.8196

@Masterpyro.4310, for fun? for practice? so when they do fix it we can do them faster?

Cyn.5036

@Masterpyro.4310, for fun? for practice? so when they do fix it we can do them faster?

faster and get fixed by anet because ppl saying we are exploiting ? LOL

Posted by: Lucas Ashrock.8675

Lucas Ashrock.8675

Refund? Compensation? Hahahaha

Dungeon Master http://i.imgur.com/Hoqw3.jpg ME http://i.imgur.com/R41MGzB.jpg Fractal Guild Promoter