Ascalon fractal Ashym flameburst on guardian

in Fractals, Dungeons & Raids

Posted by: harold.3526

harold.3526

I want to aegis Ashym 2 hits of flame burst, i memorized the position he gets when casting it, but very often, there are so many effects/players/npcs near him i cant see the “position” he gets when casting, please any tips?

Chaos | Death And Taxes [DnT]

Posted by: Taku.6352

Taku.6352

Since it has a very short animation before the first hit I’d just use an aegis preemptively and try to time the 2nd one.

Posted by: Zui.9245

Zui.9245

Watch for him holding the staff forward and glowing. The glowing is the big thing to watch out for, as the glowing for that is much different than that of Flamewall. With enough practice and some creative requisitioning of your camera etc. so you can better see him, you should be able to reliably spot it.

If there is no squire up, you can give your first Aegis the second you notice the animation. Give the second as soon as the first gets stripped. If the squire is up, you have to be a bit more careful, and when you time your aegises is going to depend on when the squire last attacked (happens about once every 2 seconds).

Posted by: Thorwyn.8469

Thorwyn.8469

Just kill him before he can do anything.

But yeah, tbh, it can be really difficult to see what he is doing with all the effects being on him as well as the NPC’s. Use an aegis at the start before the deep freeze. For the fact, that you shouldnt get hit by anything before this, you can cover up this first flame burst. If he then is still alive, you probably should have a better view on him then cause people might spread out.

Posted by: dboylolz.3916

dboylolz.3916

But yeah, tbh, it can be really difficult to see what he is doing with all the effects being on him as well as the NPC’s.

You’re kitten, kitten guardian. crap. horsekitten. absolutely terrible.
Just my two cents.

~ The most arrogant Guard and Master of the Bane Signet