Ascalonian Catacombs route 2: Last 2 bosses bugged.

in Fractals, Dungeons & Raids

Posted by: Kaaqeli.5108

Kaaqeli.5108

Heya, I just tried doing AC Route 2 with a pug. We got into the point where you have to protect Detha while she’s repairing the cannons. We did fine with the first 2 cannons but when Detha started repaiting the 3rd one the game bugged out and suddenly spawned 5 ghosts at once.

We wiped a couple of times, but finally managed to get down the ranger… Just to see 3 more ghosts spawn in front of us. At this point we all had died about 5 times on that one task, and one of us decided to quit. I went outside and got us a new member.

That’s where the game bugged out completely. It said on the top right corner that we were now supposed to lure out and kill the Ghost Eater. We all basically were a bit confused, but happy, since we thought we had cleared that bugged part. We entered the cannon room, and realized that Detha was gone. She just had disappeared completely. It also shows a chest on the map, but there’s nothing there. This basically kitten us all off and everyone quit.

It took us about 1,5 hours to get into that point just to find out that’s it’s completely bugged and we wont be getting any rewards for the dungeon, because of the new reward system. I also had to repair my gear twice because of those bugged ghosts.

This is really something that makes me sad when I think about the game. The game has potential and is by far the best MMO I’ve played in a while, but things like these just take the fun away from playing the game.

Attachments:

Posted by: Lyuben.2613

Lyuben.2613

I did this run a few hours ago, around the same time as you did.

Likely that means its not a global bug.

Tough luck guys, you have my heartfelt condolences

Vibor Bauman- Level 80 Engineer- Gandara

Posted by: Kaaqeli.5108

Kaaqeli.5108

I seriously don’t feel like doing AC anymore after that fiasko. The set weapons’ glow effect is also bugged at times, which is kinda annoying. Hope there’s a giant fix or something on the way for all these little bugs.