Ascended Backpiece Stat Change

in Fractals, Dungeons & Raids

Posted by: Dibbelocher.2318

Dibbelocher.2318

I think the system of being able to stat change on armor and weapons is amazing. And since trinkets are pretty easy to acquire I’m not necessarily an advocate for those getting stat change.
But backpieces are a different story. They are often very expensive and hard to acquire. I have a PVT ascended backpiece sitting around doing nothing at the moment for example. And I’m sure I’m not the only one that wants to see this implemented.

Call me Dib.

Posted by: reapex.8546

reapex.8546

It would be nice to change the backpiece that I got from several years ago.

Posted by: Rising Dusk.2408

Rising Dusk.2408

It would be fairly cool if this were implemented. I have a couple fairly useless backpieces that I would love to convert into Viper’s stats or something. I think this is probably more difficult than it seems at the surface, though, but definitely would be awesome.

[VZ] Valor Zeal – Stormbluff Isle – Looking for steady, casual-friendly NA raiders!

Posted by: Phoebe Ascension.8437

Phoebe Ascension.8437

Or let me finish Ad Infinitum, problem solved! First ascended gear, that can change stats and be used on ALL professions (be it light, medium or heavy). Insert a super high infusion in it, and this item will work on any char of me ever.

Legendary weapons can be hidden now!
No excuse anymore for not giving ‘hide mounts’-option
No thanks to unidentified weapons.