Ascended Items Prefix, Suffix

in Fractals, Dungeons & Raids

Posted by: Alaztor.6918

Alaztor.6918

Any info if we will get ascended items(rings,backpiece) with Knight,Shaman,Rampager,Carrion,Cleric, etc prefixes and/or suffixes that are not available right now?

Posted by: ZweetSok.8635

ZweetSok.8635

I’m curious myself. Posted in similar topics, but still no answer.

I think we will see more combinations, a dev said there will be 30 different ascended amulets. There aren’t 30 different rings now, so maybe we see the ‘new’ stat combinations added to the rings.

I want my Valkyrie/Knight trinkets!^^

Posted by: Waraxx.4286

Waraxx.4286

the amultets will have the same stat combinations as the rings. the only diffrence is that there are an additional 10 amulets with the same stat combos as the rings but that will have the infusion utility slot. to siplify:

rings;
10 diffrent stat combos and 2 diffrent infusion slots ( offensive , defensive). 2 * 10 = 20 gives us 20 rings.

amulets
10 diffrent stat combos and 3 diffrent infusion slots ( offensive , defensive,utility). 3*10=30 gives us 30 amulets.

Posted by: rozcinana.7249

rozcinana.7249

Ugh… I am still waiting for ascended gear with the stats i need (Carrion) and if Waraxx is right, I might never get them.

Posted by: Waraxx.4286

Waraxx.4286

Ugh… I am still waiting for ascended gear with the stats i need (Carrion) and if Waraxx is right, I might never get them.

i’d say its a 75% chance i’m right, i’m afraid.

Posted by: ZweetSok.8635

ZweetSok.8635

i’d say its a 75% chance i’m right, i’m afraid.

I’m afraid you’re right.:(

So disapointed. Hope we will get a response if they will ever add the missing stats. If not I have to recalculate stats to match with my build.