Ascended Weapon Chests

Ascended Weapon Chests

in Fractals, Dungeons & Raids

Posted by: Bart Weird.9671

Bart Weird.9671

It seems like ascended weapon chest drop rates in fractals are on an all time low.
I’ve done the 50+ daily for more thn 3 months now barely missing a day and never got an ascended weapon chest. Do you guys experience the same issue?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sudhKI2v_sM
[Grawl Shaman Duo Scale 80]

Ascended Weapon Chests

Posted by: Shylock.4653

Shylock.4653

Nope, I got one.
RNG is RNG.

Ascended Weapon Chests

Posted by: Morgan.5170

Morgan.5170

I got two weapon chests last month.

Ascended Weapon Chests

Posted by: onevstheworld.2419

onevstheworld.2419

Completely RNG… between the start of HoT (Oct) and January I received nothing, then in Feb I got 3 chests from fractals and 1 from Teq in a 2 week period.

Ascended Weapon Chests

Posted by: Stajan.4581

Stajan.4581

I have gotten a weapons chest but no armor chests the armor chests have fallen off the map and I blame anet for this. Along with the encryption boxes not dropping and uniques skins I have have opened over 7000 boxes since they have reset them and gotten exactly one fractal skin which I already had so it was pointless to me. the drop rate is way down and it needs to be fixed. one way to do it is to increase the drop rates in the higher teir fractals and make like 100 a weapon and armor chest, once a week or even twice a month would be good. this will increase the action in the fractals.

Ascended Weapon Chests

Posted by: randomguy.1283

randomguy.1283

I’ve gotten about 4 in a month actually.

Ascended Weapon Chests

Posted by: HwaRyun.1807

HwaRyun.1807

I’ve had four/five in a week. But before that i had nothing in two months….go figure.

Ascended Weapon Chests

Posted by: Bart Weird.9671

Bart Weird.9671

Great! So I guess luck is by my side with zero in three months :/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sudhKI2v_sM
[Grawl Shaman Duo Scale 80]

Ascended Weapon Chests

Shylock.4653

I have gotten a weapons chest but no armor chests the armor chests have fallen off the map and I blame anet for this. Along with the encryption boxes not dropping and uniques skins I have have opened over 7000 boxes since they have reset them and gotten exactly one fractal skin which I already had so it was pointless to me. the drop rate is way down and it needs to be fixed. one way to do it is to increase the drop rates in the higher teir fractals and make like 100 a weapon and armor chest, once a week or even twice a month would be good. this will increase the action in the fractals.

You should have checked the wiki what you can get from Cracked Fractal Encryption

https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Cracked_Fractal_Encryption

before opening thousands of them. Cracked Fractal Encryption didn’t drop weapon or armor chests.

The drop rate is OK you just need to open the correct boxes. ;-)

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/18IHVJao5j85KOp6lBTOgO8qs4VYD3Xty-jKPZo8o-Q4/pubhtml

Ascended Weapon Chests

Shylock.4653

Great! So I guess luck is by my side with zero in three months :/

How many and which have you opened? Because RNG isn’t tied on time, it is tied on tries and only 50+ Boxes have significant drop rates.

Ascended Weapon Chests

Stajan.4581

Shylock please read what I wrote I said the encryption boxes have not dropped a skin for me I know that they do not drop the armor cheats or weapons chests.

Ascended Weapon Chests

Stajan.4581

The drop rate is not ok not one bit, it has fallen way off the map and it is frustrating as hell.

I will go as far as to say this they should take a page out of D3 and say if you do not get a weapon or armor chest in a month or opening the level 50 reward chests then the nest one you open you are going to get one.

Or like I have said in other posts make the drop rates higher and give a chest for the top tear fractals which will bring people to the fractals to try their luck.

Say every 5 levels from 75-100 you get a chest with a chance at the armor or weapon chest with increased odds as you go higher in the levels
75-79 5% increase to the normal rate
80-84 10%
85-89 15 %
90-94 20%
95-99 25%
100 75%
this would make the fractals at higher levels worth going for

(edited by Stajan.4581)

Ascended Weapon Chests

Posted by: Vinceman.4572

Vinceman.4572

The drop rates are fine. Got 6 chest (5 armor, 1 weapon) since reward change in december. An increase would it make too easy to acquire ascended stuff for all chars. Don’t forget you get enough gold out of fractals to craft asc stuff very fast as well.

Took me 3 runs of the dungeon to get the bug.

Ascended Weapon Chests

Shylock.4653

Shylock please read what I wrote I said the encryption boxes have not dropped a skin for me I know that they do not drop the armor cheats or weapons chests.

You talked about fractal skins. According to the wiki encryption boxes didn’t drop that either. By the way the thread is about “Ascended Weapon Chests”.