Ascended not really account bound

Ascended not really account bound

in Fractals, Dungeons & Raids

Posted by: Zenith.7301

Zenith.7301

At least make scale progress account bound. What’s the point of account bound ascended gear when you have to grind your alts the same fractal capacitor and RNG rings since you are 10 levels behind the other toon.

197 fractals completed and not a single ring, while my Ascended fractal capacitor is soulbound on use. Meanwhile wvw players and pvp players in our guild have gotten 2-3 rings, and one of my guildies in our group got his 5th ring, of which the last one was an infused one.

Game designers for this game have a really curious concept of consistent rewards. So far it seems like effort doesn’t matter, because my whole experience with this game outside explorable dungeons has been determined by a luck of the draw. RNG better stat gear (ascended), RNG precursor drops (hundreds of gold randomly given to players, which tanslates to weeks and months of farming gold cut for some while others still have to do it).

What the hell happened to the whole “We want alts to be viable in this game”? So far I don’t notice any difference from other MMO’s, because I still have to grind my alts up the same content I did on my main. Particularly ascended gear and its obviously superior stats. I don’t have the option of giving an alt one of the ascended rings that RNG dictates because I can’t use him on the same difficulties as my main to justify givinh him a ring with agony resistance. Being able to use ascended items across your account would make the RNG grind less obnoxious since you only have to go through that withering process only once instead of on every character.

(edited by Zenith.7301)