Ascended weapons and sigils of slaying

in Fractals, Dungeons & Raids

Posted by: Lord Kuru.3685

Lord Kuru.3685

When exotics were best-in-slot gear, it made sense to have separate weapons for dungeon running — one with sigil of night and other(s) with slaying sigils for the daytime dungeons. With Ascended weapons, it’s not nearly as easy getting a second weapon.

So what sigils do you all run with now?

Posted by: noobgood.8762

noobgood.8762

7 different weps on my thief atm and it will be more… Force/night/slaying sigils.

Posted by: maxinion.8396

maxinion.8396

I’ve seen some people keep night + stacks of the other sigils. The other sigils are relatively cheap, so constantly throwing them out isn’t the craziest thing I’ve heard of (at least, compared to the cost of all that ducking dragonite).

Posted by: Target.6379

Target.6379

I just use force or night on my ascended weapons, and slowly working towards getting more for undead etc etc

Posted by: Lord Kuru.3685

Lord Kuru.3685

So I guess the best solution is to grind out 2 Ascended weapons, one with night, and one where you put slaying sigils that you overwrite each time you do a different dungeon (for the day dungeons)?

Posted by: maxinion.8396

maxinion.8396

So I guess the best solution is to grind out 2 Ascended weapons, one with night, and one where you put slaying sigils that you overwrite each time you do a different dungeon (for the day dungeons)?

That’s what I’ve seen people so, as much as it sucks. Don’t forget a third one for bloodlust/perception stacking

Posted by: Sam.7269

Sam.7269

That’s what I’ve seen people so, as much as it sucks. Don’t forget a third one for bloodlust/perception stacking

Well you should be using two weapons for stacking both with stacking sigils, also they don’t need to be ascended as you won’t be using them for the majority of the dungeon.