BGDM updated on 6/6/2017

BGDM updated on 6/6/2017

in Fractals, Dungeons & Raids

Posted by: apharma.3741

apharma.3741

For those that have BGDM it seems auto updates have enabled gear check once more by default onto at least my client possibly others. If you are wanting to remain ToS compliant you may want to double check to see if it’s an option or possibly remove BGDM altogether.

You find it under BGDM options panel and at the bottom to check.

BGDM updated on 6/6/2017

Posted by: Illconceived Was Na.9781

Illconceived Was Na.9781

Thanks for the update, apharma.

John Smith: “you should kill monsters, because killing monsters is awesome.”

BGDM updated on 6/6/2017

Posted by: Stap.1025

Stap.1025

I bet he screwed up which file version went into the auto updater for the Compliant version. :E

BGDM updated on 6/6/2017

Posted by: Rising Dusk.2408

Rising Dusk.2408

rolls eyes This stupid meter is going to get all DPS meters banned for everyone with all the problems it goes through violating Chris Cleary’s terms.

[VZ] Valor Zeal – Stormbluff Isle – Looking for steady, casual-friendly NA raiders!

BGDM updated on 6/6/2017

Posted by: CptAurellian.9537

CptAurellian.9537

That’s still a thing? Good I always refused to use that stupid meter.

Warning! This post may contain traces of irony, sarcasm and peanuts.

There is no loyalty without betrayal. -Ann Smiley

BGDM updated on 6/6/2017

Posted by: Illconceived Was Na.9781

Illconceived Was Na.9781

I bet he screwed up which file version went into the auto updater for the Compliant version. :E

Doesn’t ANet even have a QA department? Why do we see the same bug over and over … oh wait, wrong rant

I suspect you’re correct. It’s what comes from being the sole developer, QA manager, config manager, change manager, and bug fixer. It’s almost inevitable that you’ll end up with some embarrassing mistake.

Hopefully Bhagwan will be able to fix it quickly enough.

John Smith: “you should kill monsters, because killing monsters is awesome.”

BGDM updated on 6/6/2017

Posted by: Ubi.4136

Ubi.4136

Sadly, there are too many people using the China version in NA. I really wish Arenanet would follow through on their talk of banning people violating the ToS.

Lost in the Maguuma [TC]
Te Nosce [TC]

BGDM updated on 6/6/2017

Posted by: Sublimatio.6981

Sublimatio.6981

he swapped it by mistake, just reinstall the ToS compliant version and you’re good

BGDM updated on 6/6/2017

Posted by: Walhalla.5473

Walhalla.5473

rolls eyes This stupid meter is going to get all DPS meters banned for everyone with all the problems it goes through violating Chris Cleary’s terms.

IIRC Chris said that he would be happy to get more things being allowed for DPS-Meters but he first needs to see that the devs for the meters can be trusted.

And clearly the BG dev can’t be trusted. That guy even told Chris that he would remove some of the violating features from his Meter when Anet implements the features themselves.