BRING BACK TA - F/U PATH!

in Fractals, Dungeons & Raids

Posted by: tazzannl.5016

tazzannl.5016

Ok so this path was not hard at all…bring it back. it’s ridiculous, every time i do f/f now i am reminded of that path and miss it deeply please stop listening to people that don’t know how to maneuver themselves properly and reintegrate it.

Beta & GW1 player 2005|Maguuma|28 characters| Mount Maelstrom and Caledon Forest |England|

Posted by: deSade.9437

deSade.9437

Uh… wait.
/looks at date dazedly
What year is it? Am I raving?
Seems like the xpac announcement stirred up the necro within all of us, waiting to be unleashed.

Posted by: tazzannl.5016

tazzannl.5016

ehhh not really that interested in necro….wells are fine dont need greatsword really

Beta & GW1 player 2005|Maguuma|28 characters| Mount Maelstrom and Caledon Forest |England|

Posted by: Spoj The Second.7680

Spoj The Second.7680

#BringBackTAFU

Posted by: Tom Yzf.5872

Tom Yzf.5872

only 1 “f”

Posted by: Minigrump.4961

Minigrump.4961

if they do bring it back I am scared of what they would do to it. They might “aetherfy” it.

Posted by: Casmurro.9046

Casmurro.9046

If we dont get new dungeons on the xpac i think anet will change TA a bit, since sylvari theme and stuff. Maybe they will recycle the TAkittenpath but change the story to make sense with the Mordremoth events going on.

Posted by: Alga.6498

Alga.6498

Totally agree!!!
That part wasnt THAT hard.... they could only adjust and change a few things.... for an exemple.. the unlimited spawned spiders..
The rest of it was awesome!
I am aswell, as OT said, annoyed that I keep reming myself that you cannot do that path anymore..

BRING PATH 3 BACK!! ( Forward - Up )

|GW1 2008~|GW2 BETA player|Separatist|Nightmare Court|Ebonhawke|Ascalon|White Mantle|71 characters|

Posted by: No Pulse.2967

No Pulse.2967

They had to remove it so we could have a “new dungeon” with the 2nd expansion.

#weactuallycareaboutdungeons

Inactive member in Dark Renegatus [REN]
The Order of Calamity [OOC] is recruiting!
5/8 Champion titles

Posted by: Zaxares.5419

Zaxares.5419

Supported. Sadly I didn’t get into dungeons until late in the game, so I never got to play TAFU myself. Would love to have seen it in its original state.

The Aetherpath should be split off to form it’s own “elite path” that is accessed by speaking to the NPC outside the dungeon entrance.