BUG !!! FAIL !!! NO REWARD after last quest

in Fractals, Dungeons & Raids

Posted by: Anuxdei.2175

Anuxdei.2175

yes we all the time play together and did all quests together also we took all rewards till LAST REWARD , played and spare many times and kill zhaiathan then turn camp for victory we speak and watch movies than my friend take NOTHING because nothing happen on his screen after video there IS NO REWARD AFTER 1.5MONTH

(edited by Anuxdei.2175)

Posted by: Jeffrey Vaughn

Jeffrey Vaughn

Content Designer

Next

Is the final story step complete? Note that the Zhaitan dungeon “story mode” and the actual story step are different, so it’s possible you completed the dungeoun but not the story step.

Anuxdei.2175

we already kill zhaithan and we know its not last quest , last quest on camp

Previous

Jeffrey Vaughn

Content Designer

Next

I’m sorry, but I don’t understand what you mean by “last quest on camp”. Did you complete the Arah dungeon story mode, or did you complete “Victory or Death” (the last story step)?

Anuxdei.2175

completed story mode

Previous

Jeffrey Vaughn

Content Designer

Next

Ah, ok, I asked the forum mods to move this to the dungeon forum then, since it’s not strictly a “story” issue. (Confusing, I know, but the story step and story mode of the dungeon are totally unrelated.)

Anuxdei.2175

no there is not about the dungeon , dungeons drops rewards fine i have a problem about last quest on story

Posted by: Navi.7142

Navi.7142

So by mistake you completed the dungeon story mode instead of doing your last story step/ quest “Victory or Death”?
What does your personal storyline tell you? Is it still “Kill Zhaitan!” ???

Previous

Jeffrey Vaughn

Content Designer

Next

Ok sorry now I’m totally confused. “Story mode” is usually used to referred to the dungeon, so I’ll ask again—did you complete “Victory or Death”? Do you have a current story step in the upper right corner?

Posted by: Webba.3071

Webba.3071

I think hes saying that they did victory or death and then went to the pact fort and had the celebration instance (So yes, completed victory or death) and after the celebration they didnt get a reward. Thats what quest on camp means. And only his friend didnt get the reward, maybe.

Posted by: Elric Of Melnibone.4781

Elric Of Melnibone.4781

Umm, story mode for Arah and final personal story step ARE the same thing. My friend and I where both stuck at the last step of our personal story, and last night we finally managed to get into a Arah story mode dungeon group, which KILLS Zhaitan (or knocks him into the water anyway), AND triggers the celebration personal story step.

That part bugged for my friend when we did it together. He didn’t get his reward until after he left the celebration instance.

Previous

Jeffrey Vaughn

Content Designer

You can complete the story version of the dungeon before it’s your active story step, which doesn’t just finish your story. I’m not entirely sure how it works in co-op, but AFAIK you don’t get the reward until you get the “end of story step” splash screen, which might not trigger until you finish the celebration.

Posted by: LordGustoff.3752

LordGustoff.3752

It sounds like the OP is talking about the victory party at Fort Trintiy where you get the final story mode rewards. If that is what you are talking about, did your friend leave the instance? I did the final victory party at Fort Trinty with two of my friends, and only the instance owner got the rewards while in the instance. My other friend and I did not get the Victory Party rewards until we left the instance and returned to the open world.

This is probably what happened to you. You were the instance owner so you got the rewards while in the instance. Once your friend leaves the instance he should get the “completed story mode” splash rewards screen and the rewards.

If you did what they did, you would have what they have.
You have what you have because you do what you do.