[BUG] HotW the Butcher path

in Fractals, Dungeons & Raids

Posted by: RetroRocket.7925

RetroRocket.7925

Currently the last 3 times I ran HotW exploreable mode the Butchers path there has been a game breaking bug in the final room, the final boss ginva the butcher does not spawn, and the floor leading to his boss room has no collision detection and cause people to fall through it down into one of the closed off water areas from one of the other paths. can we please get a eta on a fix for this clearly broken dungeon?

Posted by: Malediktus.9250

Malediktus.9250

It was broken by a recent patch, worked flawless before

1st person worldwide to reach 35,000 achievement points.

Posted by: OnionXI.6735

OnionXI.6735

As far as I can tell it’s 100% broken. I haven’t grouped with anybody that has been able to do it post patch. Hopefully it gets fixed soon. This is the dungeon I’m farming the most atm and having to do zealot and plunderer is crushing my soul.

Posted by: RetroRocket.7925

RetroRocket.7925

can we get a response on this? its been a week since they broke this dungeon. and the only other 2 are both underwater where 1/2 the classes are useless…

Posted by: Sebyos.4089

Sebyos.4089

Made a thread about it too and while I understand the no feedback on fixes so they don’t get tied to those promises after testing, I must say they could still provide really basic support on some major bugs like broken paths.

I must say I am unstatisfied by the low amount of updates on known bugs and ongoing fixes.

80 Norn Necromancer Max : JC, WS, TL, AT.
100% World completion.