BUG - No reward chests

BUG - No reward chests

in Fractals, Dungeons & Raids

Posted by: lLobo.7960

lLobo.7960

I just finished a dungeon run with a PUG and during the whole dungeon I could not get a single chest.
It was AC P1, I was running my elementalist, I contributed a LOT (icebow on burrows, got 3 scepter parts by myself, dps the boss like crazy with zerker gear and hammer conjure).
Absolutely no chests appeared after each step in the dungeon.

I´m not sure if I did this last night after reset, but still such chests shouldnt be a daily reward, should they?

I got inside the dungeon a bit late, group had killed the spider already and was on the way to defend the NPC part.

BUG - No reward chests

Posted by: maxinion.8396

maxinion.8396

It’s probably not a bug— you probably ran the path last night. They made all chests once per day, so you won’t get anything on your second run.

BUG - No reward chests

Posted by: Chuwenjie.1023

Chuwenjie.1023

I had the same issue. The last time I ran dungeons was two nights ago for sure (because I’ve been on vacation), but today when I ran TA I didn’t get any chests or the 1g reward at the end.
I know cause of the dungeon nerf you no longer get boss chests after the first time, but seeing how it was two days ago… I figure I should’ve gotten the rewards, right?

(edited by Chuwenjie.1023)

BUG - No reward chests

Posted by: CuRtoKy.8576

CuRtoKy.8576

Just did CM p3 then p1 and I didn’t get the spawned chest on the part where you skip a large group of mobs and fight a smaller group in a room. It shows up on the map but you can’t loot it or anything.

BUG - No reward chests

Posted by: dungeonman.4367

dungeonman.4367

Same issue,ran a couple paths in SE to make sure and yup nothing. :/ no daily reward chest or boss chest.

(edited by dungeonman.4367)

BUG - No reward chests

Posted by: dogus.9718

dogus.9718

I have the same issue and its been 2 days since i have it. No daily reward chest or no boss chest, also im not getting any little chests in dungeon. Im sure that i didnt do my daily because as i said, its been 2 days. So there should be a problem or a bug. Tried it in Citadel of Flame, Twilight Arbor and Ascalonian Catacombs dungeons. All of them were bugged on me.

BUG - No reward chests

Posted by: cranos.5913

cranos.5913

Your dailies haven’t reset. A friend of mine has the same issue. Basically everyone who was in a megaserver map when the patch went live is having this issue. You prob also can’t make any time gated ascended mats anymore or just get the daily laurel.

BUG - No reward chests

dungeonman.4367

so apparently i did coe and hotw and got my rewards but just now i did ta and i got the glitch again :/ hope they fix soon …i want my gold XD

BUG - No reward chests

dungeonman.4367

been 1 hour since reset and i did sb and no rewards ,also dailies havnt reseted for me ? if anyone has an answer or info on this ..please help me
UPDATE: THERE WONT BE A FIX TILL EARLY NEXT WEEK….gg arenanet

(edited by dungeonman.4367)

BUG - No reward chests

Posted by: RoseofGilead.8907

RoseofGilead.8907

A guild mate suggests fully logging out of the game a couple of minutes before reset. A couple of minutes after the reset time, log back in. This worked for him tonight and last night, anyway. So maybe give it a try at the next reset.

BUG - No reward chests

Posted by: Cooleden.6780

Cooleden.6780

I had the same problem yet I ended up getting 30k exp, although not getting any chests.

BUG - No reward chests

Posted by: Kaihn.1065

Kaihn.1065

I recognized that i have this “invisible chests” too. Other players in my group otherwise go to the plae where the chest should be. is it possible that you have to deal amount of dmg on the boss or do some progress on the event ?

I feel a little bit jealous when other player get chests after a boss fight and i dont.

BUG - No reward chests

Posted by: dlonie.6547

dlonie.6547

Usually this means that you did the same dungeon already since reset. The boss chests will appear on your minimap, but will not be in-game when this happens. They’re only lootable once per reset cycle.

BUG - No reward chests

Posted by: Talyn.3295

Talyn.3295

i would normally agree.

but this happened to me in CoE the other night. On path 1, and I knew I hadn’t done it prior for that cycle. So I left my group after the second chest didn’t spawn and joined another group for the same path. I got my chest then.

I didn’t want to finish running the whole thing to see if I got the boss chest or not.

“We have now left Reason and Sanity Junction. Next stop, Looneyville.”