Balls of Dark Energy and Mist Essence

in Fractals, Dungeons & Raids

Posted by: Kusa.6438

Kusa.6438

As it stands now I’m sitting on a whole bunch of Balls of Dark Energy and whole of of crystallized mist essence.

Will we ever get any other uses for these items? I’e already made Ad Infintum…

Posted by: Deadlypixel.8734

Deadlypixel.8734

Make another Ad Infinitum :p lol. I’m sure there will be more content to come soon enough.

Just a friendly community commander.
Shatterer CC Lead, Mesmer ports, Raid trainings. I’m here for you all!

Posted by: Phoebe Ascension.8437

Phoebe Ascension.8437

Lol I have to few Balls of Dark Energy. Where did you get them from? I has to be ascended armor drops?

Legendary weapons can be hidden now!
No excuse anymore for not giving ‘hide mounts’-option
No thanks to unidentified weapons.

Posted by: Deadlypixel.8734

Deadlypixel.8734

Lol I have to few Balls of Dark Energy. Where did you get them from? I has to be ascended armor drops?

Ascended weapons/armor/backpacks all drop Balls of Dark Energy. Obviously people who either have all the ascended armor they need (from playing many years of the game and working towards it), or have more ascended than they really care to have, get quite a bit of these easily.

Just a friendly community commander.
Shatterer CC Lead, Mesmer ports, Raid trainings. I’m here for you all!

Posted by: kdaddy.5431

kdaddy.5431

I just started my fractal back pc and i was like whaaaaaaaaaaa.

I dont have any pcs from salvaging weapons or armor. And i was like who would do such a thing?

I have 8 characters and 5-6 are fully geared in ascended crap and each time i get one i throw it on a character who i dont really use and watch them be fully geared.

I couldnt even imagining crafting a ascended pc and salvaging for energy balls.

Posted by: nagr.1593

nagr.1593

You could always convert shards of mist essence to gold by using the following conv. ratios as below:

Best case scenario → 1 : 0.96
Sell fast (option #1) → 1 : 0.5
Sell fast (option #2) → 1 : 0.6

(yes, I made sure to get rid of all of mine before posting.. had like 28 shards just sitting in bank so not too bad).

I dont have any pcs from salvaging weapons or armor. And i was like who would do such a thing?

This post might help.

Arun Kar

(edited by nagr.1593)

Posted by: nagr.1593

nagr.1593

It’s always funny to me to see how even calling attention to a small thing will affect the market for what it’s linked to as ppl rush to sell or invest in it. Even more funnier when what u expect isn’t what actually happens. So looking at a site like gw2tp to keep a track of the trend since yesterday evening.. not surprising that it changed as much as it did. It’s the actual change that’s of interest. I’ve never good at reading the markets or prices.. explains why I lost out on quite a lot when dye market crashed like a year ago. I sometimes get lucky and manage like 100g in a couple hours… other times it takes a couple days and I’m basically broke the entire time. So it’s interesting to see how this changed in the span of a day. Price drops as supply goes up by early morning.. that much at least was counted on. Then by a hours ago or so.. price rises dramatically as supply continues to fall, to the highest point in whole month. If u look at trend the current price is only matched more than 2 months ago. Like I said, I can never read markets or know what’s gonna happen. Not even fully certain I was to blame tbh.

As it stands now the conv. ratio is up to 1: 1.38 but most likely it’s not reliable.

Arun Kar

(edited by nagr.1593)