Boss farming

Boss farming

in Fractals, Dungeons & Raids

Posted by: Kain Francois.4328

Kain Francois.4328

So with the introduction of silver from bosses, I introduce the concept of “boss farming”.

The idea is simple: Skip trash to the first boss, kill and loot it, and reset the dungeon! With an omnomberry bar and Rune of Scavenging, you make possibly 21s+ per round!

I don’t know whether or not a thread for this is worthy of discussion, but it seems like a good idea people overlook, and I’m curious about people’s farms.

Unlike other farms, this is NOT susceptible to Loot DR, and you make a guaranteed profit.

One idea I have is to farm the Vine boss of TA over and over again for the guaranteed 21s+ loot and the chest, which has a chance at ONYX LODESTONES!

Another idea I have is for people to speedfarm the Spider boss of AC, though I believe the worm boss of TA might be more profitable…

My rough calculations are 21s/5mins= 2.52G/hour. But whatever the case, discuss your own strategies and times!

Boss farming

Posted by: Blackie.8762

Blackie.8762

if you enjoy fractals, get a decent group of people who are competent and run fractals. I make 1g easily per level, not to mention if i get lucky with some lodestones and other stuff. Rare items drop a lot in there too. I’m on lvl 14 but not sure how much higher drop rates are at higher levels.

Boss farming

Posted by: Kid Taylor.5479

Kid Taylor.5479

Kain, have you actually tried your methods instead of sitting around theorizing?

Boss farming

Posted by: Kain Francois.4328

Kain Francois.4328

Kain, have you actually tried your methods instead of sitting around theorizing?

Yup. Just did a few TA Worm runs before posting this.