Bounty for Submarine and Central CoE PoI info

in Fractals, Dungeons & Raids

Posted by: Risingashes.8694

Risingashes.8694

Thanks to everyone who replied, but I’ve been shown a method to obtain both PoIs and have handed over the cash.

Checked most public sources and found no way to get them.

If anyone out there knows how to discover these PoIs (assuming they aren’t completely bugged) I’ll pay them 20g.

You can reply to this thread or pm me ingame.

First to get the information to me will get the money after completion.

(edited by Risingashes.8694)

Posted by: Wethospu.6437

Wethospu.6437

Submarine: Go jump against wall before sub-marine arrives (cinematic, etc.). You may end up inside sub-marine.
Central POI: After laser-puzzle there are stairs. You can use leap (or get Experimental Teleportation Gun [wiki]) to jump down.

+ I don’t think anyone would pay 20g for this so I can quite safely say “Feel free to keep your money”

(edited by Wethospu.6437)

Posted by: Lucas Ashrock.8675

Lucas Ashrock.8675

I see, anomalies are the way, thanks, i was looking for how get those 2 poi too.

Dungeon Master http://i.imgur.com/Hoqw3.jpg ME http://i.imgur.com/R41MGzB.jpg Fractal Guild Promoter

Risingashes.8694

Submarine:
Central POI:

Submarine: I’ve done this on multiple runs and simply end up inside the submarine, unable to jump any further in to the wall. How does one not end up inside the submarine and able to get the PoI?

Central POI: I’ve already faceleaped in to the stairs past the lasers but have not been able to get over the barrier. Is there a specific place that you can jump over?

Posted by: Wethospu.6437

Wethospu.6437

Might have been patched. Haven’t done it for a while.
Quite hard to tell how to exactly get PoIs when you already got them.

(edited by Wethospu.6437)

Posted by: Braxxis.7062

Braxxis.7062

I can show you how to get them. Showed someone else how to reach them the other day. You’ll need a full group to get past the lasers, from there it’s easy, no more fighting.

Nahla Lisandril / Ashelia Morin / Craulk
Yolaine / Orindine / Maliasera
~ Among the Ashes [Dust] ~

Posted by: Bartho.7896

Bartho.7896

Eh why do you want those PoIs so bad o.O, they dont count into any achievement whatsoever

Risingashes.8694

Eh why do you want those PoIs so bad o.O, they dont count into any achievement whatsoever

I have 17k achievement points, getting 2 achievement points for unlocking POIs isn’t a motivation.

What I do want is to not have to look at empty POIs when I run CoE (which I do fairly often).

Most people consider them bugged, 20g seemed the minimum motivation to get people out of the wookwork.

I’ll be grouping with Braxxis.7062 when he’s on. If anyone provides a detailed explanation prior to that then they’ll get the money instead.

Posted by: Shamrocky.5036

Shamrocky.5036

Woah, 17k achievement points? I find that hard to believe. I think a screenshot is in order here

Risingashes.8694

Thanks to everyone who replied, but I’ve been shown a method to obtain both PoIs and have handed over the cash.

Woah, 17k achievement points? I find that hard to believe. I think a screenshot is in order here

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/game/gw2/15k-Achievement-Points/first#post890926

Posted by: Braxxis.7062

Braxxis.7062

If anyone else would like me to show them the PoI’s as well, hit me up in game sometime.

Yes, they are both bugged, but I know how to reach them.

Nahla Lisandril / Ashelia Morin / Craulk
Yolaine / Orindine / Maliasera
~ Among the Ashes [Dust] ~

Posted by: Qelris.6901

Qelris.6901

If anyone else would like me to show them the PoI’s as well, hit me up in game sometime.

Yes, they are both bugged, but I know how to reach them.

I remember seeing a PoI pop up at the end, on the teleporter, when I did CoE 2 for the first time, but it doesn’t show as obtained on the map. I guess I can take that offer up for both 1 and 2’s pois whenever you’re not busy.

I’m only responsible for what I say, not for what you understand.

Posted by: levelnine.7036

levelnine.7036

any tips on how to get dat POI behind submarine? or maybe some1 can show me for a some cash?

Seafarer’s Rest. Time Keepers [TK].

Posted by: Bartho.7896

Bartho.7896

any tips on how to get dat POI behind submarine? or maybe some1 can show me for a some cash?

Ill show you submarine for free if you show me how to get Central PoI, the only PoI im missing.