CM 100 RNG

CM 100 RNG

in Fractals, Dungeons & Raids

Posted by: Lahmia.2193

Lahmia.2193

Seems a bit cruel to allow the disappearing floor mechanic to appear randomly. Had it at 10% health on one run then next run 40%.

Surrender and serve me in life, or die and slave for me in death.

CM 100 RNG

Posted by: zealex.9410

zealex.9410

I think thats a bug i was told its suppsoed to be a 10% 15% :/

CM 100 RNG

Posted by: Lahmia.2193

Lahmia.2193

Oh okay, that seems a bit more fair. We did end up wiping at 1% when the floor collapse happened at 10% but it seemed doable. Having to suffer all those mechanics for 40% of the fight seems a tad cruel.

Surrender and serve me in life, or die and slave for me in death.

CM 100 RNG

zealex.9410

A friend of mine was running the cm earlier and the mechanic didnt even spawn lul.

CM 100 RNG

Posted by: Riathen.2641

Riathen.2641

The mechanic is fair if it happens at between 15-20 percent. It’s an almost guaranteed wipe if it starts at 40%. The only times my group has successfully killed him was when the floors didn’t start dropping away until the final phase.

CM 100 RNG

zealex.9410

Tbf its not more ground breaking than 2 or 3 mechanics overlapping (which is not bad for the love of god dont nerf it anet). Its a matter of how familiar you are woth the mechanics and how clam can you stay.

Besides, you can special action key over jump over dodge jump over etc etc as alot other mechanics in this encounter. Which for some reason ppl forget low gravity and a dodge with aegis on the end/ breakstun skill on a 6-7 sec cd.