CM Explore Mob Groups??

CM Explore Mob Groups??

in Fractals, Dungeons & Raids

Posted by: Honeydookie.6179

Honeydookie.6179

Is there any real tactic to these giant groups of mobs in CM Explore in path 1 with the asura? From what I’ve experienced there isn’t aside from leashing them and picking them off. Just wondering if someone could enlighten me and possibly relieve my frustration.

CM Explore Mob Groups??

Posted by: omgwtflolbbl.7142

omgwtflolbbl.7142

Most people just skip them. If skipping isn’t your thing, then yeah, just pull the groups one by one, AoE nuke the non silvers, then focus down the remaining silvers.

CM Explore Mob Groups??

Posted by: Strongheart.5629

Strongheart.5629

For the Asura path you can hug the left wall and pull like 2 or 3 mobs at a time back into the hallway. You work your way towards the riflemen and eventually pull them to the room under the floor. You don’t have to pull that main group in the center.

For the Butler path, you can jump on the ramp hugging the wall to the right (even jump on the rock and then ramp). Work your way up the ramp and body pull the riflemen to the room under the floor.

In both cases you avoid pulling the large group in the center.

StrongHeart
Norn – Warrior
Yak’s Bend

CM Explore Mob Groups??

Posted by: Overlord Falcor.6014

Overlord Falcor.6014

Eh, like they said, you can skip or you can nuke the trash and clean up the silver enemys. Just have somebody call target and hit that one. If everybody focus’ fire then you can take them down rather quickly. I recommend the ones that throw bombs first, they cause the most knockdown.

CM Explore Mob Groups??

Posted by: technonewt.2907

technonewt.2907

Good strategies, but could Anet really design a dungeon where you don’t need to do that? I’m not saying make it easy but give a little more options or strategies on different ways to beat it. Mobs that slow you down on top of knocking you down and +12 stacks of beed? Come on! I’m a huge Anet supporter, but some of these dungeons are even testing my patience. I can’t see how ANY level 45s could beat this when well geared lvl 80s have a hard time.

CM Explore Mob Groups??

Posted by: technonewt.2907

technonewt.2907

Ok, i’d like to put a challenge to the creaters of the caudecus manor dungeon, if they put out a video of lvl 45 in on level gear beating any of the paths successfully, i’ll take back every word i’ve said.

CM Explore Mob Groups??

Posted by: Aurodus.2068

Aurodus.2068

technonewt +100, i could stay with this groups 5s (war knight exo +berserk jewel + weap) and 4 sec was with endure pain i wanted to farm this dungeon for nice armor skins but design of this dungeon angry me. i try full knight gear but dont trust much in it.

CM Explore Mob Groups??

Posted by: Asagi.1405

Asagi.1405

Ok, i’d like to put a challenge to the creaters of the caudecus manor dungeon, if they put out a video of lvl 45 in on level gear beating any of the paths successfully, i’ll take back every word i’ve said.

Hah, they’ll do it.
They’ll just flip god mode on like every dev demonstration vid they’ve ever made.
Yes, that’s how clueless they are.