CM and CoF bugged

CM and CoF bugged

in Fractals, Dungeons & Raids

Posted by: Csele.1647

Csele.1647

ok i guess anet knows this but.. can you tell us if you are working to fix them?? i been waiting weeks to do CM story.. and CoF is bugged.. cant even be done but i see like no fixings or responses or anything? i hope to get some answer atleast to not waste time checking everyday.. and get buged over and over

CM and CoF bugged

Posted by: drkn.3429

drkn.3429

What’s wrong with CoF?

CM and CoF bugged

Posted by: Dimittri.3245

Dimittri.3245

I tried help a group going thru CM story mode and we got stuck right after finding Queen Jennah.. pretty sad.

~Sanctum of Rall~

CM and CoF bugged

Posted by: WitchKing.5317

WitchKing.5317

Yeah, what is up with cof. The entrance is blocked off so the event must be bugged. I would love to know if anet is fixing this.

Fanged Wisdom- [BBQ]/[OMFG]
The Corrupt Mesmer Builds

CM and CoF bugged

Posted by: nvmvoidrays.2158

nvmvoidrays.2158

i did CM story last night completely fine.

CM and CoF bugged

Posted by: Csele.1647

Csele.1647

yea CM is fixed now i just checked i guess they fixed this week, i dont know if this is random or is fixed but i did it today

CM and CoF bugged

Posted by: Imrhien.2397

Imrhien.2397

The CM story mode was fixed with the last patch, see update notes here.

CM and CoF bugged

Posted by: Seren.6850

Seren.6850

CoF was bugged for us last week, event after completing the prevents the door remained closed, It is working now though on my server, have opened it a few times this week and done CoF

SoS original -“They mostly come out at night … mostly”
[FIRE] Serene Snow, Warrior

CM and CoF bugged

Posted by: pleng.9418

pleng.9418

I played story with a group on the 1st. Bugged at the queen. hope works next time.
At the beginning i was surprise by the strenght of the mobs 2-3 sedons and dead at lvl 80 necro. Later got easier as we were going deepper with a few more deaths just like the rest of the team but we couldn’t get trough the queen. Any tips for this one in exp mode? bye the way what is this Target Assistance and how it works and what are the benefits?

CM and CoF bugged

Posted by: pleng.9418

pleng.9418

Sry for the typos . I was in a hurry.

CM and CoF bugged

Posted by: lcpdragonslayer.7895

lcpdragonslayer.7895

I didn’t really understand your post with the typos but there was a bug before with CM story mode right at the end, where you were stuck on 2/3 separatists killed and couldn’t complete it to save Queen Jennah. This has been fixed so you can run it now and hopefully complete it.

The targetting thing is basically a way for party members to tell each other what they’re focusing on. If someone has highlighted a target it means that you should focus doing damage to that target. You will find it far more useful in other dungeons like in AC path… 3? One part involves DPSing burrows and someone in the party will target burrows as they appear, so everyone focuses on that. TA too for when people are luring Nightmare Court ______, because you’ll likely wipe if you get 3 Knights charging up to you with their multiple knockdowns.