CM feedback+golem

CM feedback+golem

in Fractals, Dungeons & Raids

Posted by: Man of Stella.1709

Man of Stella.1709

Q:

the rocket attack the golem uses in CM isn’t affected by Feedback, why is this?

CM feedback+golem

Posted by: spoj.9672

spoj.9672

Lots of supposedly projectiles arent affected by feedback. But most of them can still be absorbed by things like shield of the avenger. Not sure why.

CM feedback+golem

Posted by: LordByron.8369

LordByron.8369

they removed many absorbs from the game last patch….
Except guardians….. ._.

i listed many of them and never got an official reply so i stopped….

GW2 balance:
A PvE player is supposed to avoid a 1-2 second 1 shotting aoe.
A WWW player is considered uncapable of avoiding a 5,75 second aoe for half his health.

CM feedback+golem

Posted by: Wukunlin.8461

Wukunlin.8461

a lot of projectiles can only be destroyed (spirit shield, smoke screen etc) but not reflected so reflection abilities will be useless for those.

Also both feedback and wall of reflection have vertical limitations. I haven’t done CM story for ages, is the golem firing the rockets at positions inside the bubble?

Oceanic [LOD]

CM feedback+golem

Posted by: LordByron.8369

LordByron.8369

a lot of projectiles can only be destroyed (spirit shield, smoke screen etc) but not reflected so reflection abilities will be useless for those.

Also both feedback and wall of reflection have vertical limitations. I haven’t done CM story for ages, is the golem firing the rockets at positions inside the bubble?

this was PRE patch…

POST patch most projectiles can be only destroyed BY guardians….

CM, uncategorized fractal golem, venom room, some in lava fractal and many many many Others are now immune to destruction after “trebouchet” patch….

And i still wonder how nobody said anything about it….they gave a HUGE pve nerf to some classes…while buffing the BEST.

For example elementalists can salvage their focuses now.

GW2 balance:
A PvE player is supposed to avoid a 1-2 second 1 shotting aoe.
A WWW player is considered uncapable of avoiding a 5,75 second aoe for half his health.