Can 5 DEVs do dredge fractal at 49-50?

in Fractals, Dungeons & Raids

Posted by: Adam.4103

Adam.4103

Kinda stupid that they fix all exploits, and yet still keep the fractal stupidly long. Also they haven’t even fixed the ‘invulnerable’ glitch yet on the dredge that spawn at the clowncar.

The dredge would be dead before they fully spawned in without that. Not that I would complain about that however.

Adam The Vanquisher
Gandara

Posted by: Ephemeral.5409

Ephemeral.5409

Kinda stupid that they fix all exploits, and yet still keep the fractal stupidly long. Also they haven’t even fixed the ‘invulnerable’ glitch yet on the dredge that spawn at the clowncar.

The invulnerability glitch isn’t so bad, but the fact that the clown car eats up hits is annoying. Makes it much harder to cleave down the endless amount of dredge coming out.

Posted by: jessiejay.3625

jessiejay.3625

They are not in the business to prove any points to us. So dont hold your breath in this request.

Ms Jessie ~ Captain Jess, 2012
FracTonic|OmniPot|Golden Arms
Ad Infinitum & The Ascension

Posted by: Asia Skyly.7198

Asia Skyly.7198

Yeah but it would mean so much to the Fractal community! It would be seen as good will as we know that undoubtedly, they will come to the realization that this fractal level is not up to par with the rest. It is clearly an outlier.

Nothing but good would come from this experiment. Do it! Nao!

Posted by: jessiejay.3625

jessiejay.3625

Yeah but it would mean so much to the Fractal community! It would be seen as good will as we know that undoubtedly, they will come to the realization that this fractal level is not up to par with the rest. It is clearly an outlier.

Nothing but good would come from this experiment. Do it! Nao!

I agree but theres a term about gaining joy by inflicting pain onto others…

Ms Jessie ~ Captain Jess, 2012
FracTonic|OmniPot|Golden Arms
Ad Infinitum & The Ascension

Posted by: Lindbur.2537

Lindbur.2537

It’s called schadenfreude, borrowed directly from German.

A remnant of times past.
“Memories are nice, but that’s all they are.”

Posted by: LordByron.8369

LordByron.8369

After that can i have devs to play ascalon fractal without wiping at 40-50?
And without warrior banner possibly

GW2 balance:
A PvE player is supposed to avoid a 1-2 second 1 shotting aoe.
A WWW player is considered uncapable of avoiding a 5,75 second aoe for half his health.

Posted by: Icky.1928

Icky.1928

Fractals are supposed to keep getting harder and harder until no one can do them. I do hope that this does become the case at which point of course the devs shouldn’t be able to do them either.

Hold on here. None asks them to do lvl 100, but 39+. If someone designs a MMO game to be impossible, there is something wrong. High end content should be hard and demanding, but not impossible. Challenge is fun. Torture isn’t. Anyway, I thought fractals would be impossible because of agony, not because poorly designed dungeon.

Not sure how many of you are familiar with a problem that might occur if content becomes impossible for majority of community. It dies. As fractals are dying. If the number of players able to do something drops to 5-10% or so, it will be already late to make them interested again for reworked stuff.

Drop rate of fractal skins is already ridiculous. Time consumed for doing dredge is not worth. We are simply asking devs to stream it so we learn how to play it as intended.

No guardians, thieves and mesmers please.

Dzula [Coin]

Posted by: Agaetis.4518

Agaetis.4518

Please show and/or fix the kitten fractal!

Posted by: Luigi.1584

Luigi.1584

If they did live on Twitch while doing dredges on level 49/50 it would be the biggest fail of the year.

Posted by: D I V A.6018

D I V A.6018

Hmmmm… I would gladly pay real life money to see this. Even though devs spend less time in game as most “hardcore players” do, it would be reaaaaaaally funny for them to fail their content. Maybe then they reconsider the difficulty or at least the lenght of that fractal.
DIVA

Posted by: Charming Rogue.8071

Charming Rogue.8071

If they did live on Twitch while doing dredges on level 49/50 it would be the biggest fail of the year.

I would skip a day of work to see this.

Desolation – EU – [KING] – Immortal Kingdom