Can AC stop bugging?

Can AC stop bugging?

in Fractals, Dungeons & Raids

Posted by: Cynical.2097

Cynical.2097

Did a path 2, cleared all mobs. And she still bugs. Get your kitten working.

Can AC stop bugging?

Posted by: Seren.6850

Seren.6850

yeah path 2 , detha bugs for me far to often. Just gonna do path 1&3 from now I think

SoS original -“They mostly come out at night … mostly”
[FIRE] Serene Snow, Warrior

Can AC stop bugging?

Posted by: Ursan.7846

Ursan.7846

Did a path 2, cleared all mobs. And she still bugs. Get your kitten working.

Should report this in the bug section. I run AC daily, and in path 2 I clear all mobs, and it has never bugged for me. I imagine the bug you experienced is probably hard to reproduce on their side. If you give them details on what you did exactly, I’m sure it’ll be greatly helpful to them for looking into the bug you’ve experienced.

Can AC stop bugging?

Posted by: Writetyper.1985

Writetyper.1985

Sure bro, I think I left a book on programming lying around. There you go, AC is fixed now! I changed “ac_bugged” to 0 from 1.

Mortryde/Cold/Thugmentalist Bara
really bad engineer

Can AC stop bugging?

Posted by: Seren.6850

Seren.6850

Pretty sure devs already said it’s the oozes that bug it, but if you didn’t skip apparently not

SoS original -“They mostly come out at night … mostly”
[FIRE] Serene Snow, Warrior

Can AC stop bugging?

Posted by: Serraphin Storm.2369

Serraphin Storm.2369

I find dungeons bug alot when you skip mobs. When I kill the oozes rather than run pass I dont think I have ever had a problem with ac being bugged. It only bugs in genral for me when I try to fast farm. But thats just me.

In order to properly understand the big picture,
everyone should fear becoming mentally clouded and obsessed with one small section of truth.

Can AC stop bugging?

Posted by: Errant Venture.9371

Errant Venture.9371

Pretty sure devs already said it’s the oozes that bug it, but if you didn’t skip apparently not

If Dethat dies at all while fighting the Oozes or the scavenger group before them, she bugs (basically her script is interrupted and she can’t progress the story). You can do the dungeon in a legitimate manner, clearing mobs, and she’ll still bug out very often.

The Battle Bakery [vPie]

Can AC stop bugging?

Posted by: Black Wolf.7348

Black Wolf.7348

path 2 bugs when you rush passed the ooze and grawelings and go straight to the middle of hte orange ring.

If you either kill the ooze or run far into the room on the side of the orange ring and wait for the ooze and grawelings to go back out the door, then go to the middle. then the npc wount bug.

the path buggs because the npc go aggro on the mobs inside the room, however, im surprised few people relies that running right into the orange circle for next part to start right away cause the problem