Can't Enter Mai Trin

Can't Enter Mai Trin

in Fractals, Dungeons & Raids

Posted by: Boogiepop Void.6473

Boogiepop Void.6473

My team wiped, and when we went to retry, I couldn’t get through the door. They ended up doing it with only 4 people. Supposedly the gate to the right is supposed to let you in, but it does not.

Can't Enter Mai Trin

Posted by: Mourningcry.9428

Mourningcry.9428

Working as intended.

Prevents zerging the fractal, as was once possible,

Edit: Yes, I know there are still ways to do it, but it’s not as blatant as it was before.

(edited by Mourningcry.9428)

Can't Enter Mai Trin

Posted by: onevstheworld.2419

onevstheworld.2419

The issue is with how that entrance is designed; if your team runs ahead of you, the door locks and you can’t get in. I can’t see why Anet can’t make it like the Aetherblade fractal… i.e. if someone activates the door, all team members get teleported into the room.

Can't Enter Mai Trin

Posted by: Silmar Alech.4305

Silmar Alech.4305

My observation is that you can get back in if you first run to the portal (which doesn’t let you in) and than run back down to the spawn point. At that point you are teleported into the arena.

Can't Enter Mai Trin

Posted by: Astralporing.1957

Astralporing.1957

Working as intended.

Prevents zerging the fractal, as was once possible

It’s not about someone joining the team midfight. It’s about the gate teleporting people inside only on first attempt (and on second and next ones simply triggering the fight few seconds after the first person enters, and locking outside anyone that didn’t manage to get in within that time.).

Actions, not words.
Remember, remember, 15th of November

Can't Enter Mai Trin

Posted by: Mourningcry.9428

Mourningcry.9428

Working as intended.

Prevents zerging the fractal, as was once possible

It’s not about someone joining the team midfight. It’s about the gate teleporting people inside only on first attempt (and on second and next ones simply triggering the fight few seconds after the first person enters, and locking outside anyone that didn’t manage to get in within that time.).

Why would you assume I’m not aware of this?

If the group can’t coordinate having everyone be close enough to get teleported in, or then be unable to coordinate a wipe to try again, well, I guess they chalk it up as challenging content.

What i described was directly pertinent to why people aren’t ported in after the start of the engagement.