Can't equip 2 infused rings

in Fractals, Dungeons & Raids

Posted by: KerriganGR.2736

KerriganGR.2736

I have 2 ascended red rings of death(infused) and i can’t equip them both at the same time. I just spent so many shards to make it and i can’t use it…

(edited by KerriganGR.2736)

Posted by: Faramir.3582

Faramir.3582

You can`t equip 2 ascended rings with same names because they are unique.Simply put the second one in your bank to use it with an alt.Thanks to current system you can get the pristine relics for a ring of your choice very fast.
If you want a ring with absolutely same stats as red ring of death take a look at Crystalline Band or ring with slightly different stats- at Bagh Nakh/Vine of the Pale Tree(last two have +18 vitality instead +18 Precision ).

KerriganGR.2736

Really? Because i could equip 1 non infused and 1 infused at the same time.

Posted by: Errant Venture.9371

Errant Venture.9371

Really? Because i could equip 1 non infused and 1 infused at the same time.

Take a look at your Ascended ring. It should say “Unique” under the stats. This means that you can only equip ONE copy of that ring at time (so you can’t have 2x Red Ring equipped but you can have any 2x different Ascended rings equipped).

The Battle Bakery [vPie]

KerriganGR.2736

Sorry I wasn’t clear. I could equip 1 infused and 1 non infused red ring of death at the same time. The problem happened when i infused the second ring. Well, back to grinding I guess…

Posted by: infrequentia.3465

infrequentia.3465

Sorry I wasn’t clear. I could equip 1 infused and 1 non infused red ring of death at the same time. The problem happened when i infused the second ring. Well, back to grinding I guess…

thats because the name changed when infused ( infused)
so its technicly a diff ring then but when there both infused its the same ring again

“If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all the evidence that you tried.”

Posted by: CC Eva.6742

CC Eva.6742

Community Coordinator

Hello everyone.

Thanks for all your contributions. Since the question seems to be solved, we proceed to close the thread. Thanks again.