Can you solo all dungeons story mode?

in Fractals, Dungeons & Raids

Posted by: DGraves.3720

DGraves.3720

I need the mastery point. What class is best for it? I do not care how long so much as I just don’t want to die a lot and have it go smoothly.

Posted by: SlyDevil.3952

SlyDevil.3952

AC yes, CM yes, TA yes, SE pretty sure yes(never bothered), CoE pretty sure yes(you can always break out and skip to the last boss), CoF yes, arah yes(was this updated to not have pressure plates? maybe not.), HotW yes.

Thief and ele can roll through trash mobs with ease, warrior is strong as well with lots of self buffing. Engineer is also strong, necros can be pretty tanky. The other classes I haven’t dealt with in a while minus guardian, but I’ve only really taken that when I’m in projectile heavy dungeons.

Posted by: Vinceman.4572

Vinceman.4572

Yes, you can solo all dungeon story modes and many of the other paths as well.

Took me 3 runs of the dungeon to get the bug.

Posted by: eduardo.1436

eduardo.1436

Since I literally made a suggestion thread about dungeon story mode making it soloable, im gonna deny everything you just said :P

Posted by: garcialak.9215

garcialak.9215

Since I literally made a suggestion thread about dungeon story mode making it soloable, im gonna deny everything you just said :P

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=guild+wars+2+story+solo

Vinceman.4572

Lmao, who are you?

Posted by: Illconceived Was Na.9781

Illconceived Was Na.9781

Or you could accept that people solo story and explorable paths. There are a few exceptions and some of the instances require specific tricks.

John Smith: “you should kill monsters, because killing monsters is awesome.”

Posted by: Astralporing.1957

Astralporing.1957

There’s a difference between being able to do dungeon story mode solo, and it being made for solo play. You seem to miss that difference.

So, yes, it is possible to do all story modes solo. People have done it before, It won’t be easy, however (well, depending on how good you are), because those (except Arah, which has been changed into a part of personal story and redesigned to be soloable) are generally meant for groups.

Actions, not words.
Remember, remember, 15th of November

Vinceman.4572

So, yes, it is possible to do all story modes solo. People have done it before, It won’t be easy, however (well, depending on how good you are), because those (except Arah, which has been changed into a part of personal story and redesigned to be soloable) are generally meant for groups.

This question has never been made.
eduardo just negated that it’s possible and was wrong. Yes, they are all soloable.

Posted by: doddbox.8153

doddbox.8153

AC yes, CM yes, TA yes, SE pretty sure yes(never bothered), CoE pretty sure yes(you can always break out and skip to the last boss), CoF yes, arah yes(was this updated to not have pressure plates? maybe not.), HotW yes.

Thief and ele can roll through trash mobs with ease, warrior is strong as well with lots of self buffing. Engineer is also strong, necros can be pretty tanky. The other classes I haven’t dealt with in a while minus guardian, but I’ve only really taken that when I’m in projectile heavy dungeons.

you can’t skip coe anymore

very special guild tag [tX]

Posted by: SlyDevil.3952

SlyDevil.3952

you can’t skip coe anymore

Were res orbs disabled in dungeons? Or did they actually sequence the events?