TheFamster.7806

Gotta agree it was fun but not as challenging as we thought =(

Grats on the achievement btw

Tour

Challenging Raid Content?

in Fractals, Dungeons & Raids

Posted by: Hunter.4783

Hunter.4783

Raids are challenging for 90% of the players out there, if not 98% of them. I think the difficulty is perfect

Posted by: Malediktus.9250

Malediktus.9250

Raids are challenging for 90% of the players out there, if not 98% of them. I think the difficulty is perfect

and 90% of those 90% are only challenged because they are too lazy to improve and learn some basic stuff

1st person worldwide to reach 35,000 achievement points.

Posted by: Necroval.8192

Necroval.8192

I wish more would post their videos of the achievement here. Thanks for posting, good watch. Whats your guys team comp?

and 90% of those 90% are only challenged because they are too lazy to improve and learn some basic stuff

I kittening love you man, this is gonna kitten people off but at least I laughed

Posted by: TheFamster.7806

TheFamster.7806

I wish more would post their videos of the achievement here. Thanks for posting, good watch. Whats your guys team comp?

I kittening love you man, this is gonna kitten people off but at least I laughed

In this comp we had 1 condi reaper, 1 condi ranger, 1 burnzerker, 2 revenants, 2 ps berserkers, 1 druid and 1 chrono but don’t take our comp as guide because we were just joking around and having fun. If we wanted to go optimal we would have changed so much about the comp but we were aiming for fun. We are still experimenting with different builds and relaxing during the raids.

Tour

Posted by: Junkpile.7439

Junkpile.7439

I would say that raids are challenging if your reaction time is about 1 sec. My grandma could have some problems.

Low quality trolling since launch
Seafarer’s Rest EotM grinch

Posted by: Wethospu.6437

Wethospu.6437

I would say that raids are only challenging if you only use your face. So people without hands or feet could have some serious problems.