Changes to Infused Ring drop?

in Fractals, Dungeons & Raids

Posted by: Kazin.2073

Kazin.2073

Just looking for a little more information.

I understand the lower tier rings (no in build AR) will not drop on frac 26+
I understand infused rings will drop on 20+

Now, with the change, is the chance of an infused ring to drop significantly higher on frac 26 then frac 24? I know the chance to drop scales with the fractal level. My question is does the drop rate benefit as a result of the removal of lower tier rings from the drop table.

Thanks

Posted by: Koga.7215

Koga.7215

I am not that high yet, but my guess is whatever % had been tied to the non-infused rings in the higher levels is now with the infused ring. no higher change of a drop, just when you get a ring it will be the infused one (if your doing lv26 you likely do not need the non-infused rings, unless it is for stats but we now have the tokin way to get that so your want the infused anyways)

Kazin.2073

Bump

Someone at lowest level fractals guessing the mechanics of the game doesn’t really help, you may be right but it doesn’t really help what I’m trying to achieve.

Posted by: LemurTron.9261

LemurTron.9261

someone at the higher level fractals guessing the mechanics of the game would help more?

Kazin.2073

They would would assist as much as your post. Thanks for the contribution.

Any chance anyone can answer my question? I would have thought it would be a common one.

Kazin.2073

Still looking for an answer bump

Posted by: Zogyark.4597

Zogyark.4597

Yes it benefits because at 26, the drop rate is the same it seems as 24, but because you are getting an infused ring 100% when it drops on 26 it’s better where as if you do 24 you could get an uninfused at the same drop rate.

In any case I don’t see why you’d do 24 instead of 26.

Necromancer Lupicus Solo – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RWkSkhmWiDU

Retired Until Expansion or Meaningful Content is Released.

Posted by: laharl.8435

laharl.8435

Yes it benefits because at 26, the drop rate is the same it seems as 24, but because you are getting an infused ring 100% when it drops on 26 it’s better where as if you do 24 you could get an uninfused at the same drop rate.

What fractal level are you? You may not be qualified to hypothesize this answer.

Zogyark.4597

What fractal level are you? You may not be qualified to hypothesize this answer.

Level 30 umad?

Posted by: laharl.8435

laharl.8435

Level 30 umad?

Lol, not I. TC shall determine your worthiness upon his return.

Zogyark.4597

Level 30 umad?

Lol, not I. TC shall determine your worthiness upon his return.

Well if he doesn’t like it, he can get to 26 himself, do 24 and 26 about 50-100 times and determine the answer himself.

Posted by: Shini.7542

Shini.7542

Doesn’t matter if you are lv1 or lv50+, you can’t guess the chances because its random.
Let’s say you got a 20% of getting a ring at lv24 (10% for infused, 10% for non-infused) noone except devs could tell us if its a 10% or 20% chance to get a ring at 26+.

Only “safe” way to test this would be to record like 1000 dailys at lv24 and another 1000 for lv26 and calculate the percentages. Gl on this.

[IL] Shinis (Thief+Ranger)
Dzagonur

Posted by: LemurTron.9261

LemurTron.9261

Only “safe” way to test this would be to record like 1000 dailys at lv24 and another 1000 for lv26 and calculate the percentages. Gl on this.

My christmas wish is for the OP to do precisely this xD. Then again you may not be “qualified” to give him this advice

Posted by: Xenth.2408

Xenth.2408

Group I was in yesterday for level 20 daily got two (infused) rings, or at least two people linked them right after the daily chest reward. Not sure how helpful that is.