Cheapest Offensive Infusion

in Fractals, Dungeons & Raids

Posted by: BaconCatTheGreasy.9542

BaconCatTheGreasy.9542

So, i finally beat Fractals 10 and got an acended ring. However it has an offensive slot.

The only ones I’ve found that fit in it will either cost me 20 gold to make or over 200 tokens. Is there any cheaper ones to be found for offensive infusion slots?

Posted by: Esplen.3940

Esplen.3940

No. post too short

Posted by: Ari Kagura.9182

Ari Kagura.9182

You’re better off just buying the one from the token vendor at this time.

Wait until you get the Infused version of that same ring (which you can get at level 20 and higher), then you can go ahead and blow off all those mats on it.

“I control my fate!” — Claire Farron
I am Fleeting Flash, in-game dungeon cosplayer of Reddit Refugees [RR] .

Posted by: Esplen.3940

Esplen.3940

Wait until you get the Infused version of that same ring (which you can get at level 20 and higher), then you can go ahead and blow off all those mats on it.

Even then, it’s better to just hold the ring and then work towards making a Capacitor with either 60g or 1850 relics (1925 with AR), but the infusion slots aren’t 20g to make, are they?

Posted by: TheRabbit.9478

TheRabbit.9478

This. 225 fractal tokens isn’t that much (compared to the versatile infusiosn you make in the forge).