Chests in Twisted Castle

Chests in Twisted Castle

in Fractals, Dungeons & Raids

Posted by: chrisnx.1674

chrisnx.1674

Hey guys,

i don’t know how to start this properly.
But i’m right now in the twisted Castle (cleared w3) but i can’t reach one chest. The one at the beginning of the twisted Castle.

I am commander, i tagged it up but i can not reach it, i really tried all techniques.

I don’t know last week or two weeks ago when you “go back to checkpoint” you were ported in the air and could easily glide towards the chest.

Now there are two locked doors and no ability for me to enter it.

For some clarification:
http://imgur.com/a/yZDNk
I talk about the heart marked chest.

Can anyone help me?

Thx.

Chris

(edited by chrisnx.1674)

Chests in Twisted Castle

Posted by: TexZero.7910

TexZero.7910

I dont think its physically possible to do it in a cleared wing.

It’s something you have to do before its cleared otherwise those doors block your path.

Chests in Twisted Castle

Posted by: Xcorpdog.2840

Xcorpdog.2840

If you go to the end where purple portal at the entrance of a cleared maze takes you and follow along on the west side, you’ll be able to see the chest and notice a ledge you can land on. There you’ll also notice the notch in the wall, with a little effort you can jump on that and then over the wall.
PS. Swiftness helps.

Chests in Twisted Castle

TexZero.7910

If you go to the end where purple portal at the entrance of a cleared maze takes you and follow along on the west side, you’ll be able to see the chest and notice a ledge you can land on. There you’ll also notice the notch in the wall, with a little effort you can jump on that and then over the wall.
PS. Swiftness helps.

There’s doors up in a cleared instance that prevent you from going that way.

Chests in Twisted Castle

Posted by: Sird.4536

Sird.4536

There is only one door and it’s open because you have to go through it to clear the section. You want to head to the area where there are two portals, left and right, and a fountain.

RP enthusiast

Chests in Twisted Castle

Posted by: Rashy.4165

Rashy.4165

It’s something you have to do before its cleared otherwise those doors block your path.

You can do it after clearing the maze, it requires a bit of creative jumping. You can’t do it if you leave a freshly cleared maze and come back in (unless someone holds the instance) as the doors will be closed – making it completely inaccessible.

Chests in Twisted Castle

TexZero.7910

You can do it after clearing the maze, it requires a bit of creative jumping. You can’t do it if you leave a freshly cleared maze and come back in (unless someone holds the instance) as the doors will be closed – making it completely inaccessible.

That’s what i said….

Chests in Twisted Castle

Rashy.4165

That’s what i said….

The way I interpret: a “cleared maze” means you’ve done the maze event and gotten the reward chest. You can still get all three chest after you’ve “cleared” or “completed” the maze fully, including the one by the line of statues indicated in the OP.

By saying “you have to do it before it’s cleared” implies that you have to open the chests before finishing the maze event.

Your post was ambiguous, so I provided more detail.

Chests in Twisted Castle

TexZero.7910

That’s what i said….

The way I interpret: a “cleared maze” means you’ve done the maze event and gotten the reward chest. You can still get all three chest after you’ve “cleared” or “completed” the maze fully, including the one by the line of statues indicated in the OP.

By saying “you have to do it before it’s cleared” implies that you have to open the chests before finishing the maze event.

Cleared wing….cleared wing….cleared wing. Not once did i say cleared maze.

Chests in Twisted Castle

Rashy.4165

That’s what i said….

Cleared wing….cleared wing….cleared wing. Not once did i say cleared maze.

Except, you can still do it in a cleared wing.

Clear maze, then clear Xera immediately. The door is still open and all chests are still available. Until everyone leaves the instance.

Once you leave a freshly cleared instance, only THEN does the door close.