Class Tier DPS

Class Tier DPS

in Fractals, Dungeons & Raids

Posted by: Gandrogh.1530

Gandrogh.1530

Q:

Hello,

Is there any updated HOTS list for class tier dps ? And a websote where i can found meta build and co ? Metabattle not seems up to date. Thank you

/w Gandrogh Warlord
/w Gandrogh The Fallen
Vizunah’square

Class Tier DPS

Posted by: Rising Dusk.2408

Rising Dusk.2408

This website (http://qtfy.enjin.com/builds) is what you should be referencing for all up-to-date raid builds and rotations. This page (https://www.reddit.com/r/Guildwars2/comments/4v76gq/qt_updated_guides_and_dps_benchmarks_for_all/) has the full DPS benchmarks for every relevant build and class right now.

[VZ] Valor Zeal – Stormbluff Isle – Looking for steady, casual-friendly NA raiders!

Class Tier DPS

Posted by: WUSSUPHATERZ.9512

WUSSUPHATERZ.9512

We recently added a dps ranking to our website. Click here
It also links to the build current meta builds.

Class Tier DPS

Posted by: Sublimatio.6981

Sublimatio.6981

can you check power necro dps? since it’s better in burst dungeon/low fotm situations and it would be cool to know how much is it exactly

Class Tier DPS

Posted by: WUSSUPHATERZ.9512

WUSSUPHATERZ.9512

can you check power necro dps? since it’s better in burst dungeon/low fotm situations and it would be cool to know how much is it exactly

Hey,
yea it would be interesting to see what power necro can pull of. I’ll give power Necro a try. However I’m still on holidays for another week.

Probably I can get someone else to do it as well

Class Tier DPS

Posted by: otome.2673

otome.2673

Hey,
yea it would be interesting to see what power necro can pull of. I’ll give power Necro a try. However I’m still on holidays for another week.

Probably I can get someone else to do it as well

I guess you should take atleast on your holidays a break from game/forum!