Cliffside Fractal

Cliffside Fractal

in Fractals, Dungeons & Raids

Posted by: Romo.3709

Romo.3709

Can we have someone look into balancing Tiers in fractal, so Cliffside Fractal is Tier 3 only? We literally get it about 80% of the time. Tiers were supposed to give verity and such. Instead we have Cliffside almost every time we go in. I like the level, but having it 4 out of 5 times is getting boring real quick…

Cliffside Fractal

Posted by: Iris Ng.9845

Iris Ng.9845

I think your RNG is bad. 2 out of 8 fotm back to back are Cliffside to me But I agree with moving it to t3 only. It’s long.

“Raids are like fortune cookies. You eat the cookie and then read the paper scraps.”

- doranduck, 2016 on Lore in Raids

Cliffside Fractal

Posted by: Andred.1087

Andred.1087

Yeah I used to get Cliffside at T3 run after run after run, it’s obnoxious. Really the problem is too few Fractals, but I mean, when was the last time they even acknowledged that?

I hope they get a few more Fractals into the game next year. As for regular dungeons… I don’t expect to see but maybe one more of those ever. Disappointing that dungeons have been so neglected, but I guess there just hasn’t ever been enough interest in them.

“You’ll PAY to know what you really think.” ~ J. R. “Bob” Dobbs

Cliffside Fractal

Posted by: Ayrilana.1396

Ayrilana.1396

When fractals were released, didn’t they praise it because it allowed them to more easily expand compared to dungeons?

Cliffside Fractal

Posted by: Kupper.8074

Kupper.8074

When fractals were released, didn’t they praise it because it allowed them to more easily expand compared to dungeons?

First rule of Fractures patch is: thou shall not speak about what Anet said with the Fractured patch.

JQ – The ‘veggie’ Knight
Berserker = Skilled http://i.imgur.com/g1rkIub.jpg
Never forget – http://i.imgur.com/Oxra9sj.jpg

Cliffside Fractal

Posted by: Acotje.5689

Acotje.5689

Cliffside should be tier 3 only.
Dredge should be tier 2 only.

And the freakin drill should drill faster ;_;

Hello darkness, my old friend.

Cliffside Fractal

Posted by: Zui.9245

Zui.9245

I’m not entirely sure what you’re talking about. The weapons test fractal (Molten Furnace) is the one with the slow drill; the Dredge (Underground Facility) fractal does have a drill room (where you have to have 2 people stand on switches and one person do a channel on the panel to unlock the door), but that’s really not slow IMO, it’s a pretty appropriate channel time. Molten Furnace (slow drill fractal) is tier 2 only. Dredge (Underground Facility) is tier 3 only.

Cliffside Fractal

Posted by: conn.2097

conn.2097

Removing the tier system completely would be cool.

Cliffside Fractal

Posted by: spoj.9672

spoj.9672

Removing RNG and giving suitable variable rewards would be cool.

Cliffside Fractal

Posted by: Iris Ng.9845

Iris Ng.9845

Remove the whole frac-… oops, never mind!

“Raids are like fortune cookies. You eat the cookie and then read the paper scraps.”

- doranduck, 2016 on Lore in Raids

Cliffside Fractal

Posted by: Acotje.5689

Acotje.5689

I’m not entirely sure what you’re talking about. The weapons test fractal (Molten Furnace) is the one with the slow drill; the Dredge (Underground Facility) fractal does have a drill room (where you have to have 2 people stand on switches and one person do a channel on the panel to unlock the door), but that’s really not slow IMO, it’s a pretty appropriate channel time. Molten Furnace (slow drill fractal) is tier 2 only. Dredge (Underground Facility) is tier 3 only.

Last line was about Molten drill :p
I hate time gates ._.

Hello darkness, my old friend.

Cliffside Fractal

Posted by: deSade.9437

deSade.9437

First rule of Fractures patch is: thou shall not speak about what Anet said with the Fractured patch.

v

Cliffside Fractal

Posted by: cranos.5913

cranos.5913

I honestly don’t mind getting this one. Archdiviner is a good fight. I do agree about getting it a lot, while I almost never get grawl shaman.

Cliffside Fractal

Posted by: fishball.7204

fishball.7204

Cliffside just feels really really really long especially if you get it as the 2nd frac :/

FOR THE GREEEEEEEEEEEEN

Cliffside Fractal

Posted by: Gruocs.3412

Gruocs.3412

Removing RNG and giving suitable variable rewards would be cool.

One does not speak about rewards!

Hexagonis [HeX]