Cliffside Fractal Hammer Bug

in Fractals, Dungeons & Raids

Posted by: Ashlee.8409

Ashlee.8409

We just did cliffside and a pug died with the hammer (think he did fall off), so we all went to wipe, but there didn’t spawn a new hammer as usual.
We wiped again, when we all were dead i saw the hammer lying there, but when we rezzed he despawned. Wiped again, but no hammer again.
We were also looking for the hammer, at the position our pug first died etc, but we werent able to find it, so we needed to resign.

Posted by: NovaanVerdiano.6174

NovaanVerdiano.6174

You maybe want to report that in the bug forum. Although I believe it doesn’t matter if you post it here or there anyway…

As for the bug… well, another reason not to let pugs carry the hammer.

Posted by: Romo.3709

Romo.3709

You all have to res at about the same time as well. Wiping alone won’t fix it.

Ashlee.8409

We were all dead und rezzed about the same time. When we all were dead, i saw the hammer for a second, when we rezzed he despawned.

Posted by: Romo.3709

Romo.3709

Last case is always leaving the instance except for the opener. Then opener dying him/herself trying to respawn it. But yea, sure enough you should put in a bug forum at least for a reference for them. Especially since a fix to a fractal level, if anything, we’ll see in roughly 6-12 months. =/

Ashlee.8409

I did copy it in the Bug Forum

Posted by: Nevets Crimsonwing.5271

Nevets Crimsonwing.5271

This happened to my team recently too. Same as you; we all wiped, saw the hammer glitter for a second upon ressing, then it disappeared.

What was unique about the time it bugged for us is this:

The person carrying the hammer disconnected while carrying it. He then relogged, but a patch had been released, so his client updated. He couldn’t rejoin us, and we couldn’t 4 man because the hammer was gone. We thought it was related to his D/C / patching, but perhaps it wasn’t.

Definitely an issue OP, you’re not alone.

Posted by: Meri.7512

Meri.7512

Happened to my team yesterday, too.
Annoying since it was the 3rd frac.

The hammerguy fell at the middle – so we wiped, saw the hammer for a sec and – poof – gone and nowhere to be found.

Posted by: Eric.6109

Eric.6109

happened to me too. the hammer just went “poof”. we tried wiping and rez’ing at checkpoint but it didn’t solve the problem.

a.net: I will not be buying gems with cash until you fix traits.

Posted by: Peachcake.9738

Peachcake.9738

This just happened to my group as well. I was carrying it and “fell” but it automatically popped my downed character to the level we were fighting on. We were at the right seal. One of the chanters shoved me off. Since that’s a checkpoint, I ended up getting ported directly back there instead of actually falling, but the hammer did not.

Same story as above, it shows up for a split second when we all die but vanishes. We couldn’t find a fix. We were on #3 and had to start over. Very unhappy.