Cliffside fractal

Cliffside fractal

in Fractals, Dungeons & Raids

Posted by: Ariete.6509

Ariete.6509

Was doing this famous one, but plz tell me if i’m mistaken.

At higher fractal lvl31 it gets tough. Why on earth is it not a good idea to kill the two mobs standing on the side that everyone ignores, when tehre’s a single blow left in each seal?

Let me make it clear: On the arms seal – the most troublesome, we skip the first two mobs; charge the hammer on the otherside; hit the otherside; charge again; hit the side where we are ignoring mobs and keep bouncing but only charging up the hammer by killing mobs ONLY from the otherside; when it’s about to be broken AKA, there’s one blow missing in each seal, please explain to me, why on earth is it not a good idea to: hit the seal of ignored mobs; kill one previously ignored mob; EDIT: hit the same seal again; kill the other ignored mob; run to the other side and finish the last seal?

Edit: and why on earth is it so hard for ppl to actual stop hitting mobs, it’s like i’m playing with hungry ravaging dogs, it’s like ppl have an obsession of killing everything asap. Sometimes there’s novices edit: not veteran up, while the hammer carry is making the stroll of hitting the seal, ppl instead of waiting on the hammer carry to come charge it, they proceed to melt everyone mob around. In my experience of MMO’s asking ppl to simply stop hitting something is the MOST difficult task.

Sorry for all the post editing, very angry rant here, sorry about that too…

(edited by Ariete.6509)

Cliffside fractal

Posted by: Tentonhammr.7849

Tentonhammr.7849

Because if someone kittens up, and things go horrendously wrong and you wipe, you’re kittened. Always leave one alive. Always. People screwing up the arm seals is one of the many reasons I refuse to pug fractals between lvl 11-39, and am reluctant to pug the remaining levels. I’d rather skip it for the day or just wait for my group.

Zelendel

(edited by Tentonhammr.7849)

Cliffside fractal

Posted by: Stooperdale.3560

Stooperdale.3560

You can also get a strange situation where you need to use the hammer twice on the last seal once the other is down. It’s better if you have 2 chanters alive for that.