Cliffside?

Cliffside?

in Fractals, Dungeons & Raids

Posted by: gin.7158

gin.7158

Does the hammer bugged? I get no charges from killing adds.

btw cliffside today is so cancer LOL. we just need last laugh insta in this fractal. #make cliffside perfect.

Cliffside?

Posted by: KickzNGigglez.4958

KickzNGigglez.4958

Happened to me on the last swing. Party thought I was trolling because I dropped it and someone else was able to swing fine.

I’m not lying

Q_Q

Cliffside?

Posted by: gin.7158

gin.7158

On my party, some people has the bug, some dont. I literally cant get any charge. One of my teammate occasionally get the charge.

I though I was missing something about the mechanic.

Cliffside?

Posted by: zakuruchi.4086

zakuruchi.4086

Cliffside seems to get a lot of bugs from this new patch. The out of combat is bugged with Cliffside 69 too. Flux bombs keep bombing even when there are no enemies around, and people cant respawn even when the other party members arent in combat.

On a side note, Devs, you might want to have a look at cliffside 69. It’s a tad too frustrating at the moment, with Last Laugh + Flux Bomb and tons of enemies on the cramped area.

Cliffside?

Posted by: XDeathShadowX.2619

XDeathShadowX.2619

I’m just going to add to this instead of making another post but cliffside is terrible now. There are so many adds on the seals that, with toxic trail instability, you end up with a potent toxin death field that keeps you stacked with conditions making it near impossible to get your hp high enough to pick up the hammer without the initial damage downing you. If you choose flux bomb it reduces the already narrow walkways and stacked with social awkwardness makes ressing someone in combat a deathwish. With bombs going off next to seals and in combat it slows the fractal to a snails pace in some groups. Very melee unfriendly instability combo.

I did get the hammer bug once where killing things didn’t charge it. Also, pulling the chains to turn off traps will kill a necros minions because it strips their skills.

Cliffside?

Posted by: Benjamin Arnold

Benjamin Arnold

Content Programmer

Yes cliffside is bugged right now, the hammer does not properly function, especially with toxic trails. 94 cliffside is much easier than the lower one;.

Cliffside?

Posted by: zakuruchi.4086

zakuruchi.4086

While you’re looking at the bugs, you might want to look at Cliffside and some instabilities in general. I enjoy challenging content, but right now some instability combinations just makes it plain frustrating instead of challenging.

Last Laugh + Flux bomb at 69, Toxic Trails, etc. Most of the frustration is a compound of small area + area denial instab + high enemy number + effects that scale with enemy numbers. Either lower the enemy spawn rate, or just dont combine some of those on Cliffside in particular.

Cliffside?

Posted by: Boogiepop Void.6473

Boogiepop Void.6473

I have tried to do Cliffside 94 today for over 3 hours and over 30 full team swaps from LFG. Spent over an hour just trying to clear the chest, and the arms are no possible. 82 is so bad with poison trail that we gave up before we even reached the chest due to anticipating how bad it would be.

Cliffside?

Posted by: CptAurellian.9537

CptAurellian.9537

Did 82 today in one go without any substantial problems. Some situations got a bit more hairy than usually, but not a big deal.

Warning! This post may contain traces of irony, sarcasm and peanuts.

There is no loyalty without betrayal. -Ann Smiley

Cliffside?

Posted by: Hypairion.9210

Hypairion.9210

druid & 4 necro, cliffside 94 without a problem. easy solution for easy pugging…

Cliffside?

Posted by: Haleydawn.3764

Haleydawn.3764

94 cliffside is much easier than the lower one;.

Are you really sure about that? Both damage dealing instabilities seem to screw over any party that isn’t the fractal meta of druid+4 necros.
It’s a lot of damage dealing with the agony ticks and increased enemy damage output when they’re low health, seeing as you have no option to spread out to avoid the agony ticks.

This is a little silly.

Attachments:

Kitten.

(edited by Haleydawn.3764)

Cliffside?

Posted by: OnizukaBR.8537

OnizukaBR.8537

Are you really sure about that? Both damage dealing instabilities seem to screw over any party that isn’t the fractal meta of druid+4 necros.
It’s a lot of damage dealing with the agony ticks and increased enemy damage output when they’re low health, seeing as you have no option to spread out to avoid the agony ticks.

This is a little silly.

The enrage is really short, so you have two options burst them down when they get low enough to active the berserker mode, or just CC them and it will go away. And for the agony tick just dont hug your party members, its easy. Did a smooth run yestarday with my burning guardian, with another DH, Berserker, Engi and Ele on the party.

Cliffside?

Posted by: Jerus.4350

Jerus.4350

This is a little silly.

That is silly, why wasn’t the Fanatic blind?

Cliffside?

Posted by: Haleydawn.3764

Haleydawn.3764

This is a little silly.

Dunno if it’s the pugs I grouped with then but non have gotten past the 2nd seal, bearing in mind I do play thief and use sword/pistol specifically for blinds/trash. Players stray /shrug I guess it just seems counterproductive to adjust toughness scaling to benefit power builds (well, to bring them to a similar level of condi builds), to then add not one, but two direct damage dealing instabilities on top of each other.

Kitten.

(edited by Haleydawn.3764)

Cliffside?

Posted by: Jerus.4350

Jerus.4350

This is a little silly.

Dunno if it’s the pugs I grouped with then but non have gotten past the 2nd seal, bearing in mind I do play thief and use sword/pistol specifically for blinds/trash. Players stray /shrug I guess it just seems counterproductive to adjust toughness scaling to benefit power builds, to then add not one, but two direct damage dealing instabilities on top of each other.

I get ya, the toxic trail is a bit much. I just couldn’t help but humorously plug blinds, seems like a lot of people forgot they existed since you don’t need them with necro+druid.

Cliffside?

Posted by: cranos.5913

cranos.5913

This is a little silly.

Rofl what? It’s super easy we only had a single necro and no druid today and not a single wipe.

Cliffside?

Posted by: Skekzyz.1458

Skekzyz.1458

I wiped outta 82 at least twice, the poison trails down in 3 hits mostly. Didn’t notice the hammer bug but barely had time with mobs agroing on respawn. 82 should be about 104 as it plays today.

____________________________________Skekzyz
The Dark Crystal [TDC] – Henge of Denravi

Cliffside?

Posted by: Loop.8106

Loop.8106

This is a little silly.

I mean, if you facetank any mobs above fractal lvl 25 you’re gonna have a bad time. Sandstorms / reflects / stuns / pulls are some ways to easily deal with with mobs below the Champion rank.

Optimise [OP]

Cliffside?

Posted by: daw.4923

daw.4923

i think its fine,all mobs shoud get extra boon- return dmg for everyone in 2 m radius around.