CoE Path 1 Bjarl the Rampager Bugged

in Fractals, Dungeons & Raids

Posted by: Alaztor.6918

Alaztor.6918

After the last patch, Bjarl the Rampager is no longer crashing with the pillars, making this path impossible to complete.

Posted by: Negativity.5801

Negativity.5801

Posted by: Byron Miller

Byron Miller

Game Designer

Alaztor,

The issue has been identified and a fix is being worked on. Thank you for your patience.

Posted by: Tarkenius.7145

Tarkenius.7145

If this is a known issue is there a possibility to lock the path so people do not spend several hours wasting their time on it until it is fixed? It would be helpful in this case and in the future when certain paths break. Or at the very least put a note or something to indicate it will not be able to be completed at this time.

It is extremely frustrating to go through an entire dungeon practically, get to the second to last fight then find it is broken. Worse yet, to search the forums and find that this issue is known and nothing was done to indicate it and we just wasted 90 minutes for nothing.

Posted by: Jerrah.8256

Jerrah.8256

After the last patch, Bjarl the Rampager is no longer crashing with the pillars, making this path impossible to complete.

Well it’s not impossible….our group killed him today while he had his armor buff on. Accidentally of course, we dragged him into the previous Subject Alpha room and he managed to get stuck on the loot chest. He couldn’t hurt us and we could kill him. All 5 of us went afk and came back 30 minutes later to find a dead boss (I went to play some Halo 4 while we waited for him to die)!

In noting this I realize that I’m sort of unofficially reporting this but I felt the urge to let you know even without it working properly, it’s not impossible

Posted by: Recently.1043

Recently.1043

I can confirm this bug still exists and hasn’t been fixed yet. Someone in my group thought it was fixed and convinced us to go :/ huge waste of time

Call me when this game gets fixed…. if it ever does….

Posted by: xerca.6135

xerca.6135

He is still bugged. Immune to the pillars and keeps getting stuck, running on the same place all the time.

Posted by: Begur.3205

Begur.3205

Same story… we go into dungeon and stuck at that boss.
Almost a week pass after bug became known – still no fix.

Posted by: MAUL.6178

MAUL.6178

Once again, cheers to QA team for doing this amazing job !
The boss was just working fine, they patched it, and now its totally broken.

Posted by: Hasteo.6437

Hasteo.6437

Please fix, it happen to my group last night. It wasn’t a full waist of my time as I got lucky with a charged core drop, but still it needs to be fixed.

Hasteo [EVOH] – Maguuma

Posted by: omgwtflolbbl.7142

omgwtflolbbl.7142

You can skip the boss if you have a team full of blinks or a Mesmer. I don’t usually advocate exploiting bugs/glitching, but in this case the boss is actually broken and not working at all like intended. Go to the door blocking off the next area, rotate your camera so that you can see under the door, and blink past. It’ll probably take a few tries. Put entrance portal on that side, waypoint back, run back, and put the exit portal and have the whole team hop across.

Posted by: Squally.4963

Squally.4963

We actually DPSed him down last night, took forever. Bleeds helped, but still took about 30 or 40 minutes.

Posted by: SeTHBeaRz.3456

SeTHBeaRz.3456

Does boon removal works for this boss?