CoF Rhiannon path (#3) Bug

in Fractals, Dungeons & Raids

Posted by: Masaruath.5973

Masaruath.5973

Q:

Can someone enlighten me that is it still bugged?

Ran it twice last week on separate days with my friends and neither of the runs provided completion reward after defeating the last boss. So no achievement, no money, no tokens, nothing at all.

Did receive the chest ’tho.

But anyways, I sent an ingame bug report, but as it seems that they have no means to contact you ingame so I’ll just ask here if there’s been any progress? Or am I the only one with this “slight” problem?

Posted by: Masaruath.5973

Masaruath.5973

Has anyone even bothered to run this path recently?

Posted by: Redfield.6174

Redfield.6174

I did a few hours before the patch and still bugged =/

sadly waste of time and money

[BP] Necromancer
Dragonbrand Server

Posted by: The Elementerrorist.2786

The Elementerrorist.2786

We did the run 2 days ago, same problem. And of course no response from ANet

Posted by: Marioczek.4025

Marioczek.4025

same on gandara

Posted by: Thaetus.6954

Thaetus.6954

Yeah I did this path last week and didn’t get a reward. Hope they fix it soon, the path is fun!

Posted by: Nofe.7269

Nofe.7269

Anet is making a terrible impression so far. Instead of actually fixing problems, they were more concerned with a vendetta against players who ran CoF because it was one of the few bug free explorable modes with a clear enough design.

Posted by: Vorpal.4683

Vorpal.4683

It’s still bugged. Has been forever.

Arena.net hasn’t moved to fix it.

They sure bestirred themselves to make the #2 run about 10 times as hard though!

Posted by: Holmes.9362

Holmes.9362

Bump.
Also, path 2 is still a 20 minute run. Everyone has to cross the lava with magg – ignore the mobs and fight the few that are left over after you cross (one person should keep the extinguisher in case he dies in fire). Bomb set part is easily done, 2 in and 3 out at all times. When someone goes down another runs in, as long as the group doesn’t die all at once its easy.

Posted by: Nerien.6174

Nerien.6174

The way to do it currently is to rez the npc before you kill the last boss or you get no reward for completing it.

Posted by: Robert Hrouda.1327

Robert Hrouda.1327

Content Designer

Next

Thanks for reporting this about Rhiannon’s chain. It’s a known bug that I have fixed. It is however, not 100% repro for everyone, which has made nailing down exactly what is going wrong with it difficult.

Posted by: serena smith.2734

serena smith.2734

Thanks for reporting this about Rhiannon’s chain. It’s a known bug that I have fixed. It is however, not 100% repro for everyone, which has made nailing down exactly what is going wrong with it difficult.

Mister Robert I have got a question… Did you make all the dungeons or just CoF? thanks if you ever reply lol

When the wind is so strong that you almost can hear a whisper calling your name..
This is your calling, to The battle of your life.

Posted by: Fay.2735

Fay.2735

I did the run a couple of hours ago and we still had the bug.

Attachments:

•— Fay Everdunes | Fay Erduna | Lilyfay (Fay.2735) — Mesmer/Revenant — [NA]FA — 8k±Hrs Played —•
Have you heard of the city? The ancient uru? Where there was power to write worlds

Posted by: Robert Hrouda.1327

Previous

Robert Hrouda.1327

Content Designer

my apologies – I believe I have fixed it, and the fix will be in the next patch.

I was not the only one working on dungeons. I personally worked on CoE, CoF, AC Explorables, and one of the dragon explorables.

Fay.2735

my apologies – I believe I have fixed it, and the fix will be in the next patch.

I was not the only one working on dungeons. I personally worked on CoE, CoF, AC Explorables, and one of the dragon explorables.

Good to know we aren’t just very unlucky :P and AC is one of my favourite dungeons

•— Fay Everdunes | Fay Erduna | Lilyfay (Fay.2735) — Mesmer/Revenant — [NA]FA — 8k±Hrs Played —•
Have you heard of the city? The ancient uru? Where there was power to write worlds

Posted by: Gies.3824

Gies.3824

I finished it last night, after mannnnny attempts. It involved us fighting the last boss with only 4 people and leaving the NPC out of the fight so that she would not have to rez at the end of the encounter.

Fay.2735

I finished it last night, after mannnnny attempts. It involved us fighting the last boss with only 4 people and leaving the NPC out of the fight so that she would not have to rez at the end of the encounter.

Ah, so the suspicion I had that the fact she dies during the encounter (For being a nub and not dodging the spikes :P) might have something to do with the bug.

Posted by: rojak.1894

rojak.1894

Noooooo not another necro.. fooled me this time lol.

Posted by: Quickfoot Katana.8642

Quickfoot Katana.8642

Noooooo not another necro.. fooled me this time lol.

;)