CoF p2 Duo 13:00

in Fractals, Dungeons & Raids

Posted by: Grille.5472

Grille.5472

CoF P2
30.10.2016 Game Build 68,550
Restricted time: 13:00
Guild: Immortalize [IMz], Nachtwächter [NOX]
[IMz]Best Player Eu: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w5xJwmLnKs0&feature=youtu.be
[NOX]Rayn.3901——> Never Forget Fgs (Best Skillklicker Eu) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KWRJ3l0MnG4&feature=youtu.be
Shadowplay didn’t record the first minute of the run

(edited by Grille.5472)

Posted by: Dro.1047

Dro.1047

did you guys started the game a week ago?

Posted by: otome.2673

otome.2673

Why do you use staff in dungeons Grille? You blamed me once for saying staff is bettar than fresh air

Posted by: otome.2673

otome.2673

did you guys started the game a week ago?

Thats exactly what I felt while watching his other posts in the past

Posted by: Bloody.2089

Bloody.2089

Good job Grille go on and make more videos! Do not be scared of haters or trash like some other “ppl” who will not be mentioned.

And guys btw if you do not like his record do a record by yourself. It is not enough to say that he was bad. Do it better or your opinion is just nonsense and does not count. And if you say that he could do some things better, say exactly what was wrong, so more ppl can improve their playstyle. Do not be hostile, we want the same things, do not forget that!
A comment with the following substance:
“You played bad because you played bad”
is not rly helpful and only shows your idiocy and your frustration(sry for that harsh statement, but I think you need it for understanding).

Please use your energy for beeing friendly and not for beeing toxic.

One of the small elite team who isn´t affected by idiocy.

Posted by: savacli.8172

savacli.8172

Good job Grille go on and make more videos! Do not be scared of haters or trash like some other “ppl” who will not be mentioned.

And guys btw if you do not like his record do a record by yourself. It is not enough to say that he was bad. Do it better or your opinion is just nonsense and does not count. And if you say that he could do some things better, say exactly what was wrong, so more ppl can improve their playstyle. Do not be hostile, we want the same things, do not forget that!
is not rly helpful and only shows your idiocy and your frustration(sry for that harsh statement, but I think you need it for understanding).

Honestly, the “hate” is mostly due to the fact that dungeons have long been dead content. Sure, when the game first came out record runs on dungeons were huge, and they helped a lot of the PvE community see how the “experts” did it and gave them something to work towards (which we were super thankful for).

Nowadays? Not so much, it kinda feels like having a pro athlete compete in the Pee Wee leagues. If anything you watch for the entertainment of seeing something destroyed with the power creep from introduced from patches (both core and Elite classes), but that’s about it. I mean, I know there’s a still a community of folks who speed run dungeons (and I guess fractals?), but it looks like the sub-forum as whole already moved on from this. So, when record runs get posted it gets a resounding “meh” from the general audience outside of the speed running community.

Imo, you all just need your own subforum to post this stuff where people can come together to refine speed run strategies in a constructive manner. Otherwise, you’ll get the same response of, “Lel, look at this noob running dungeons” which I know doesn’t help either the PvE nor the speed run community.

Posted by: Haishao.6851

Haishao.6851

Imo, you all just need your own subforum to post this stuff .

There’s one already. It’s called Fractals, Dungeons & Raids.

(edited by Haishao.6851)

Posted by: OriOri.8724

OriOri.8724

Honestly, the “hate” is mostly due to the fact that dungeons have long been dead content. Sure, when the game first came out record runs on dungeons were huge, and they helped a lot of the PvE community see how the “experts” did it and gave them something to work towards (which we were super thankful for).

Nowadays? Not so much, it kinda feels like having a pro athlete compete in the Pee Wee leagues. If anything you watch for the entertainment of seeing something destroyed with the power creep from introduced from patches (both core and Elite classes), but that’s about it. I mean, I know there’s a still a community of folks who speed run dungeons (and I guess fractals?), but it looks like the sub-forum as whole already moved on from this. So, when record runs get posted it gets a resounding “meh” from the general audience outside of the speed running community.

Imo, you all just need your own subforum to post this stuff where people can come together to refine speed run strategies in a constructive manner. Otherwise, you’ll get the same response of, “Lel, look at this noob running dungeons” which I know doesn’t help either the PvE nor the speed run community.

Whatever the cause of the hate, its uncalled for and just rude. It would be different if they would give tips to OPs about how to improve their play/rotations, or give them tips on how to complete a dungeon faster (eg telling OP about a shortcut they didn’t know about or something). But just blatant hate is awful and shouldn’t be excused nor allowed.

Was it the most impressive run? No, not by a long shot. But then again there are a lot of people that still struggle to complete dungeons in full parties. Duoing them isn’t the easiest thing to do in this game by a long shot.

Posted by: Amicable Pugs.4503

Amicable Pugs.4503

And guys btw if you do not like his record do a record by yourself.

Ok.

Posted by: Midnightz.1324

Midnightz.1324

hm…. http://imgur.com/a/PDmat

let me translate for you:
-Dolewan: can you do it better?
-Dolewan: ONE had like every over hardcore guild a coreteam that was very good. I was in the coreteam

(edited by Midnightz.1324)

Posted by: Loop.8106

Loop.8106

And guys btw if you do not like his record do a record by yourself.

Ok.

I lolled

Optimise [OP]

Posted by: Wethospu.6437

Wethospu.6437

Approved the run with time 12:38 (so it appears on your personal records), timer stops when the final boss gets killed.

Anyways, I think it was a decent run and it’s always nice to see more activity!