CoF path 1 boss

CoF path 1 boss

in Fractals, Dungeons & Raids

Posted by: SteepledHat.1345

SteepledHat.1345

Did they make changes to this guy? I’m running with a group that I’ve done this dungeon with before many times, yet we can’t damage him at all. We’re doing 2000+ damage each, yet he’s taking no damage. The only way to harm him is if we kill ALL the regen crystals. If he has a single stack of regen he heals up in seconds.

Is this working as intended or is it a bug?

“Failure to remain calm is the sign of a weak mind.”

CoF path 1 boss

Posted by: Stigma.7869

Stigma.7869

Played it last night, i didn’t notice much difference if any.

When you look into an abyss, the abyss also looks into you.

CoF path 1 boss

Posted by: JJBigs.8456

JJBigs.8456

2k damage isnt that much imo. my guard in tanky gear does over that for end GS whirl burst, and my warrior can do 9k 100b end burst.

CoF path 1 boss

Posted by: SteepledHat.1345

SteepledHat.1345

Doesn’t matter, lol. We used to be able to do it with no issue. We concluded it was bugged and went to do fractals.

Probably just a one off bug, we’ll see tomorrow.

“Failure to remain calm is the sign of a weak mind.”

CoF path 1 boss

Posted by: Writetyper.1985

Writetyper.1985

Either you’ve got a bug I haven’t seen or you’ve got a serious serious dps issue. I’ve never seen him able to outheal what people are throwing at him.

Consider:

-making sure your team has the best gear they can get their hands on
-running it again to make sure it’s not a bug
-stacking might with fire fields
-running gear with at least power in it’s stats instead of giver’s or something.

Mortryde/Cold/Thugmentalist Bara
really bad engineer

CoF path 1 boss

Posted by: conzar.6310

conzar.6310

yes we did one run today and we did no damage at all to the boss we battle for over 40 mins before rage quitting and we have done this run over 50 times and we had the boss down to half health then he regained all of his health so we quit and did fractals maybe it is a bug or they want to stop people farming it?

CoF path 1 boss

Posted by: The Mexican Cookie.3690

The Mexican Cookie.3690

Assumption would be that your team doesn’t understand range constraints on melee attacks.

#LoveArrows2013, never forget.

CoF path 1 boss

Posted by: RitaRitaRitaRita.1806

RitaRitaRitaRita.1806

I have had this issue once, and I came to the conclusion through inference that the group was too weak, and I also think I saw the boss breaking his own crystals with his AoE.

CoF path 1 boss

Posted by: JJBigs.8456

JJBigs.8456

Assumption would be that your team doesn’t understand range constraints on melee attacks.

Sounds like someone not doing the dungeoin before, not asking any quetions and singling himself to redicule by prtended to be on a experince plane he is cleraly not .

CoF path 1 boss

Posted by: Derk.3189

Derk.3189

Sounds like someone not doing the dungeoin before, not asking any quetions and singling himself to redicule by prtended to be on a experince plane he is cleraly not .

spelling mistakes imo.

To OP: I did the dungeon as usual last night, no problem here. We do actively destroy crystals though, at least the ones within his PbAoE range.

CoF path 1 boss

Posted by: nelopp.6140

nelopp.6140

I have done it last night and no problem at all.
Are you doing damage or just immue?
Poison him is useful if your group lacks dps.

CoF path 1 boss

Posted by: conzar.6310

conzar.6310

we have since done it again and this time we were able to kill him so I think that it was just a bug because we did it with the same team and did not change anything and we killed him quickly.

CoF path 1 boss

Posted by: Massacrul.2016

Massacrul.2016

Yes, they changed him over last few months nerfing this boss to the ground.
It used to be 10-20 times harder (because he was probably slightly bugged – spawning too many crystals), and now this is so boring that 3 people can do it.