Condi Meta and Dungeons

Condi Meta and Dungeons

in Fractals, Dungeons & Raids

Posted by: Rising Dusk.2408

Rising Dusk.2408

https://www.guildwars2.com/en/news/combat-changes-dotsanddashes/

So the biggest change here that perked my ears up was the change so that Vulnerability affects condition damage as well as direct damage. This is pretty huge, and may enable condition damage to become a serious contender for damage in speed clears coupled with the increase in condition raw damage output with max condition damage.

I’m also pretty disappointed by the leap distance normalization, both from a PvE and a PvP perspective. I think speedy leaping enabled great build structuring for skips, and in PvP scenarios (a little off-topic) it enabled play/counterplay for engages and escapes.

What does everyone else think?

[VZ] Valor Zeal – Stormbluff Isle – Looking for steady, casual-friendly NA raiders!

Condi Meta and Dungeons

Posted by: spoj.9672

spoj.9672

I think the condi stuff is all fine and good for the game.

The leap stuff doesnt make sense at all. It seems like they did it just to prevent superspeed leap exploits or something. But now mobility is totally trash because swiftness wont help and you cant counterplay it with snare conditions. Its a bad change from every angle.

Condi Meta and Dungeons

Posted by: dlonie.6547

dlonie.6547

Condi: Great! Long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long overdue, but great!

Mobility: Stupid. RIP goatfuntimes.

Condi Meta and Dungeons

Posted by: Jerus.4350

Jerus.4350

Leap stuff is bogus.

Condi stuff though… YES!! Sinister Engi I’m having strong feeling will be the way to go. If you notice they are saying Condi Damage in general will be increased through scaling to bigger extremes and vulnerability. No more cap issue. I mean what’s not to love about condi’s now? ohh… dang, right, ramp up time and the fact that by the time I’m rocking my condi damage the majority of fights in the game will be dead…

Ohh well, lets ignore that, sounds fun for some stuff at least. Then it’s worth noting that Assassin/Zerk Engi will be getting a bit of a nerf with lost condi damage considering that’s already a good chunk of our damage (like 20% iirc).

So… yeah, it’ll change things, I like it, but I’m not really jumping for joy.

Condi Meta and Dungeons

Posted by: Ryn.6459

Ryn.6459

100 gold into cond duration runes…

Learning English, any correction is very welcome.

Condi Meta and Dungeons

Posted by: Rising Dusk.2408

Rising Dusk.2408

The best two are dungeon runes and therefore account bound, however.

[VZ] Valor Zeal – Stormbluff Isle – Looking for steady, casual-friendly NA raiders!

Condi Meta and Dungeons

Posted by: Kurr.4179

Kurr.4179

I have 2 sets of Aristocracy runes in my bank… just in case Condis ever not suck anymore.

Oh and I have a set of Perplexity runes too, but I use that to make people hate me in WvW.

Condi Meta and Dungeons

Posted by: VitalSuit.1980

VitalSuit.1980

So something like http://dulfy.net/gw2traits#build=AgEBmALUBWg~

with sinister/rampager gear would be extremely powerful in dungeons.

Condi Meta and Dungeons

Posted by: Ryn.6459

Ryn.6459

I don’t know. I think engi will be nerfed with this change. 20% of our dps come from bleeds right now… So yeah, maybe full sinister will be the way to go.

Learning English, any correction is very welcome.

Condi Meta and Dungeons

dlonie.6547

So something like http://dulfy.net/gw2traits#build=AgEBmALUBWg~

with sinister/rampager gear would be extremely powerful in dungeons.

After HoT and the specializations hit, what won’t be extremely powerful in dungeons? o_o

Condi Meta and Dungeons

Posted by: pdavis.8031

pdavis.8031

I can only speculate on whether or not condis will become the new meta or not. However, I do believe that they will become a serious contender for meta.

I also feel that this might actually bring necros closer, if not into, the meta as well.
Granted they still will lack group utility (which makes them shunned in dungeons), but with the amount of condis, and condi damage they can bring, it will certainly help their cause.

“You know what the chain of command is?
It’s the chain I beat you with until you
recognize my command!”

Condi Meta and Dungeons

Posted by: NikeEU.7690

NikeEU.7690

Why do people bring up necros as if they were a strong condi class?

[DnT]::Nike::
www.twitch.tv/nike_dnt

Condi Meta and Dungeons

Posted by: NikeEU.7690

NikeEU.7690

I’m also pretty disappointed by the leap distance normalization, both from a PvE and a PvP perspective. I think speedy leaping enabled great build structuring for skips, and in PvP scenarios (a little off-topic) it enabled play/counterplay for engages and escapes.

What does everyone else think?

I was disappointed because this balance patch is pretty much considered a buff, which means we don’t have to reset the meta records. Unfortunately this is probably a bigger nerf than FGS or Icebow would/will be. I do not think, for example, the Arah records could ever be touched thanks to all the running involved unless there was a radical new set of tactics. P2 the warrior run to Alphard will be hugely slower.

[DnT]::Nike::
www.twitch.tv/nike_dnt

Condi Meta and Dungeons

Jerus.4350

Because they have to be strong at something right? Or is it just a hybrid necro is awsome, I saw Nemesis soloing Elemental Source for a few seconds, it must be amazing!

Condi Meta and Dungeons

Posted by: Purple Miku.7032

Purple Miku.7032

I was disappointed because this balance patch is pretty much considered a buff, which means we don’t have to reset the meta records. Unfortunately this is probably a bigger nerf than FGS or Icebow would/will be. I do not think, for example, the Arah records could ever be touched thanks to all the running involved unless there was a radical new set of tactics. P2 the warrior run to Alphard will be hugely slower.

Well just for reference, a thief can run from the door at Lupi to the waypoint before alphard in ~1:20-1:30 whereas a warrior can barely do it in around 1:50 right now.

The time for warrior to do it will be slower but thief not as much.

Condi Meta and Dungeons

Posted by: pdavis.8031

pdavis.8031

They may not be the strongest for condi, but they don’t have much else going for them. melee/ranged DPS is on the low side of things, and they have a ton of access to conditions in general. Without really trying.

Also condi necro (at least to me) feels more natural, and like the class is best suited for it, rather than condi builds of other classes. But thats just me.

“You know what the chain of command is?
It’s the chain I beat you with until you
recognize my command!”

Condi Meta and Dungeons

spoj.9672

If epidemic becomes a thing then yes necros could be good. Plus reaper + dhuumfire and deathly chill could actually be one of the best condi builds around. Obviously base necro will still be weak for pure condi damage.

Condi Meta and Dungeons

Kurr.4179

Condi > Power/Ferocity gear is what we need now. Useful for necro (reaper vuln trait) and probably a few other professions.

I mean, I’ll take this change either way but the lack of gear with that stat-line is pretty apparent when you start thinking about condi in the meta.

There are a few traits out there that give crit chance that could suddenly be useful if you lacked precision.

Condi Meta and Dungeons

dlonie.6547

Because they have to be strong at something right? Or is it just a hybrid necro is awsome, I saw Nemesis soloing Elemental Source for a few seconds, it must be amazing!

But he didn’t die right?

That means he must be real good. If you can solo and not die, you’re really stronk.

Condi Meta and Dungeons

dlonie.6547

Do you have the spreadsheets for condition damage per class available? It might be nice to push them out a little bit since it sounds like condition builds will really be more viable in the future. I’m sure the playerbase (myself included) could use a nice overview. Most of us haven’t really ever given condition builds a second thought once we realized they were literally pointless in practical group PvE.

Can someone knowledgeable make a thread summarizing the builds and relative DPS?

Condi Meta and Dungeons

spoj.9672

Its all going to change so no point using current condi data. One thing i dislike about this. Condis are a real pain in the kitten to calculate damage for.

Condi Meta and Dungeons

Posted by: maha.7902

maha.7902

i feel like unless you can burst condis really fast a condition build still won’t be worth using in dungeons. still, it’ll be cool for a mesmer to have triple duelists + bleeds from the rest of the party dealing tons of damage

Serah Mahariel – Death and Taxes

Condi Meta and Dungeons

spoj.9672

Yeah i think the main appeal is in fractal groups or longer fights though.

Condi Meta and Dungeons

Posted by: Zenith.7301

Zenith.7301

Mesmer still looks to be a pretty crappy condition class as well, and I’m not sure about Reaper since their traits since mostly power based as does their weaponset and reaper shroud.

Ranger can kinda work for bosses, but ranger aoe condi sucks.

Engineer and warriors seem the big winners here tbh. Guess thief can sorat play condi on bosses, but like ranger his condi spec has poor cleaving capacity.

I’m also curious how much crying will come from spvp babies when vulnerability starts affecting condi damage. Engineer is already rather strong as is condi warrior in pvp, and both of those classes apply vulnerability well enough.

Condi Meta and Dungeons

spoj.9672

With reaper shroud and dhuumfire it has the potential for a lot of burn and chill (chill does damage).

It depends a lot on how they are fixing the curses line though. Theres no PvE condi trait in the master tier for example. And no power trait in the grandmaster. Fairly confident curses will get some changes to fix that.

Condi Meta and Dungeons

Posted by: Iris Ng.9845

Iris Ng.9845

Give them some more pressure. The ele forum has somehow managed to get Elemental Attunement to move to a Minor trait.

“Raids are like fortune cookies. You eat the cookie and then read the paper scraps.”

- doranduck, 2016 on Lore in Raids

Condi Meta and Dungeons

Posted by: cranos.5913

cranos.5913

Other than maybe engi I don’t really see condis changing the meta any time soon. Even the “longer” fractal fights like mai trin, archdiviner or grawl shaman are burst => invuln phase => burst.

Leaps is meh, don’t really see the point in slowing down everyone and getting rid of counterplay to high mobility classes.

Condi Meta and Dungeons

Posted by: Foefaller.1082

Foefaller.1082

Engineer is definitely going to be shaken up with this change. If nothing else, the fact that the base damage for conditions will start lower will mean a dps loss for the current meta since, as Jerus said, a good chunk of our damage came from bleeds. Whether it will be enough to force a gear change, or if we’ll simply have to accept a lower place in the almighty dps list remains to be seen (and likely depends on what all those TBDs from the core spec livestream turn out to be)

Whether or not Necros become desirable in dungeons with this change, (at least before HoT and Reapers are released) IMO will depend more on the changes to Blood Magic and Life Siphon effects that have been promised more than anything. If the Vampiric Aura trait mentioned in the Reaper livesteam is good, that might be Necro’s ticket in without some crazy Reaper Dhummfire/Deathly Chill build. Life siphon effects in GW2 (which is different from health on attack traits/skills like Thief’s Signet of Malice and Invigorating Precision) deals extra armor-ignoring damage in addition to the health gained… and if there is anything the dungeon meta lovers love, it’s extra party dps that does not directly compete with all the other damage boosts.

Not to mention you’ll probably want Condition damage over Condition duration increases when forced to choose between the two, most fights in a dungeon won’t be long enough to take advantage of the latter.

(edited by Foefaller.1082)

Condi Meta and Dungeons

Foefaller.1082

Well, it is the thing they are best at. Whether or not they are the best at it is another thing entirely…

Condi Meta and Dungeons

Posted by: Vargamonth.2047

Vargamonth.2047

Engineer is definitely going to be shaken up with this change. If nothing else, the fact that the base damage for conditions will start lower will mean a dps loss for the current meta since, as Jerus said, a good chunk of our damage came from bleeds. Whether it will be enough to force a gear change, or if we’ll simply have to accept a lower place in the almighty dps list remains to be seen (and likely depends on what all those TBDs from the core spec livestream turn out to be)

Not really. The blogpost states that the break point is around 700 condition damage, so nearly maxed might stacks + Banner of Strength should be enough to prevent any condition damage loss, probably even to achieve an increased damage output.
Condition Damage taking advantage on vulnerability should somewhat compensate the Condition Duration loss from traitlines, probably outperforming it on arguably short fights.

Condi Meta and Dungeons

Jerus.4350

Not really. The blogpost states that the break point is around 700 condition damage, so nearly maxed might stacks + Banner of Strength should be enough to prevent any condition damage loss, probably even to achieve an increased damage output.
Condition Damage taking advantage on vulnerability should somewhat compensate the Condition Duration loss from traitlines, probably outperforming it on arguably short fights.

You’re not factoring in the current gains from Might. Full Might + Banners will get us to the point of current no might+banner condi damage. We’ll still see a loss. How notable that will be… /shrug. And we may or may not see a damage increase from the traits themselves, though I’m a little concerned with the loss of fireforged trigger, it’ll throw the rotation off losing that. And, as you point out Condi Duration loss will surely have an effect.

Condi Meta and Dungeons

Vargamonth.2047

You’re not factoring in the current gains from Might. Full Might + Banners will get us to the point of current no might+banner condi damage. We’ll still see a loss. How notable that will be… /shrug. And we may or may not see a damage increase from the traits themselves, though I’m a little concerned with the loss of fireforged trigger, it’ll throw the rotation off losing that. And, as you point out Condi Duration loss will surely have an effect.

Essentially, conditions are too effective right now without investing points into the condition-damage stat. We will significantly lower the base damage on damaging conditions while increasing how much they scale with the condition-damage stat. This means at lower levels of condition damage you can expect to do less damage than you currently do, while at higher values you’ll do even more damage than you are currently able to. The formulas are still being adjusted, but to give you an idea, the break-even point before you start doing more damage is around 700 condition damage.

The way I understand this statement, the base damage will be reduced while the scaling factor will be increased up to a point where, over about 700 condition damage, we will get a higher damage output than before.

So, for example, bleeding damage might go from 42.5 + 0.05*CD (77.5 damage at 700 Condi Damage) to 21.5 + 0.08*CD (which achieves the same 77.5 damage at 700 Condi Damage).

(edited by Vargamonth.2047)

Condi Meta and Dungeons

Foefaller.1082

Actually, Now that I think about it, he might be right. It will depend if 1220 condi damage with the current scaling will be better or worse than 920 with the new scaling + vulnerability changes. Biggest loss is the 300 Condi damage Engis will lose with traits no longer giving stats, and since it’s not a primary stat, there probably won’t be some portion of it baked back into the base stats like power and precision will be. Might and Banner-less it will be a noticeable hit to dps, but with full might and banners against a target with high vuln stacks? Who knows.

Bigger question will be if the changes are enough to move Engi meta away from a direct damage focus. We definitely have enough condition sources to make it a serious possibility.

Condi Meta and Dungeons

Jerus.4350

Don’t forget we’re losing the 300 from traits, we’ll get back some through base stats but most will be gear dependent. 500 whatever from base stats will be the new Assassin/Zerk calculation base point. Below the 700 “break even” threshold. Where we used to be at 800 with meta traits + might.

Condi Meta and Dungeons

Vargamonth.2047

The 300 condition damage loss from traitlines will be noticeable and almost surely result on a damage loss for conditions even if Might+Banner keeps the condition damage over 700.
However, it’s not like other classes/specs are not going to be hit by these attribute changes too.

I’m not trying to analyze the whole picture and figure if Engineer will be or not a meta class. That’s just impossible without all the data, not only about different classes but also about the new content to be released.
Just wanted to point that 25 might stacks + Banner of Strength are enough to beat the break-even point, so the upcoming condition scaling changes won’t necessarily reduce the condition damage output currently achieved by power builds.

(edited by Vargamonth.2047)

Condi Meta and Dungeons

Jerus.4350

I think you mean Strength Banner which is 170 condi damage, on top of the 500 we’re at 670, with what i remember is like 75 condi damage base increase, yeah we’re over the 700 baseline, but again, we’re comparing to 500 might, 300 from traits, and 170 from banner. Will that still compare? I’d imagine it’s still a loss, but, I’m far past the mental capacity to do math right now

PS. if anyone likes whiskey, I swear this Costco Kirkland Brand Whiskey is better than Crown Royal (canadian whiskey… my fav).

Condi Meta and Dungeons

Posted by: nearlight.3064

nearlight.3064

Mesmer still looks to be a pretty crappy condition class as well.

I actually beleive that mesmer, aside from engi, has the most potential for a condiition pve class. Staff clones that bounce to hit multiple targets will fulfill the AoE condition application on trash mobs, while pistol phantasms (with more bleeding from the revamped duelist’s discipline) and the scepter (with the 50% torment damage buff from the new trait) can both apply good condition stacking against bosses. The same problems of illusion death will occur, but with maim the disillusioned you can time shatters to spike the boss with AoE torment and confusion, provided you manage illusion cooldowns accordingly. In addition to bleed on crit, confusing combatants being buffed will apply confusion on crit as well.

You also get access to the same reflects, AoE quickness, and group stealth as before for group support, and HoT will give group alacrity and wells for support too, so I could see a condition mesmer being pretty viable in dungeons because it has that mix of support and condition application that most other condititon builds, namely necros, lack.

It will be plagued by the death of illusions to stray boss attacks, and scepter autos overwriting pistol/focus phantasms, but I think it has decent potential compared to the other condition specs that aren’t engineers.

Necromancer Main
Taking a break from GW2 to play various
Nintendo games..

(edited by nearlight.3064)

Condi Meta and Dungeons

Posted by: SuinegTsol.1729

SuinegTsol.1729

ye mobility nerv just without any sense- why not let ppl move around fast? why not let ppl move around faster if they able to press a few more keys?

conditions and dungeons will never reach the dmg-level direct damage does.
First, a unually fight lasts 10 to 60 seconds, so most bosses will be down before you build up your conditions.
Second, to do so, the dps form condition need to be higher, than direct damage, which means by now one condition play need to set up around 100 stacks bleed (burn = 5xbleed, poison = 2xbleed). Even for engineers with bufffood this seems unreachable and they sayd, the dmg per condition will be reduched.

Condi Meta and Dungeons

Posted by: Zenith.7301

Zenith.7301

I actually beleive that mesmer, aside from engi, has the most potential for a condiition pve class. Staff clones that bounce to hit multiple targets will fulfill the AoE condition application on trash mobs, while pistol phantasms (with more bleeding from the revamped duelist’s discipline) and the scepter (with the 50% torment damage buff from the new trait) can both apply good condition stacking against bosses. The same problems of illusion death will occur, but with maim the disillusioned you can time shatters to spike the boss with AoE torment and confusion, provided you manage illusion cooldowns accordingly. In addition to bleed on crit, confusing combatants being buffed will apply confusion on crit as well.

You also get access to the same reflects, AoE quickness, and group stealth as before for group support, and HoT will give group alacrity and wells for support too, so I could see a condition mesmer being pretty viable in dungeons because it has that mix of support and condition application that most other condititon builds, namely necros, lack.

It will be plagued by the death of illusions to stray boss attacks, and scepter autos overwriting pistol/focus phantasms, but I think it has decent potential compared to the other condition specs that aren’t engineers.

The condition ramp up of staff is the problem. You need to be able to frontload large condition stacks not slowly build up to them, and the staff projectile bounce is what 3 targets.

In the time you’ve ramped up the stacks a direct damage build would have far bursted past that, and in the case of trash the trash will be dead before any of them get more than 3 stacks.

The reason warrior and engineer are powerful condition classes is because they frontload conditions rather well, and naturally cleave in addition to having reliable access to several of them, not the garbage RNG mesmer is subject to.

In addition to that, both warrior and engineer have high base damage nummbers and coefficients for the power-scaling portions of the skills, whereas the mesmer autoattacks do horrendous damage, especially the scepter and staff.

(edited by Zenith.7301)

Condi Meta and Dungeons

Posted by: nearlight.3064

nearlight.3064

The condition ramp up of staff is the problem. You need to be able to frontload large condition stacks not slowly build up to them, and the staff projectile bounce is what 3 targets.

In the time you’ve ramped up the stacks a direct damage build would have far bursted past that, and in the case of trash the trash will be dead before any of them get more than 3 stacks.

The reason warrior and engineer are powerful condition classes is because they frontload conditions rather well, and naturally cleave in addition to having reliable access to several of them, not the garbage RNG mesmer is subject to.

In addition to that, both warrior and engineer have high base damage nummbers and coefficients for the power-scaling portions of the skills, whereas the mesmer autoattacks do horrendous damage, especially the scepter and staff.

I suppose the burst application for conditions by way of shatter could compensate when fighting trash mobs. And I think the condition pressure of the staff clones/duelists will be fine for bosses. Also the RNG is not horrible with the staff clones as each condition it applies will be useful. Illusionary elasticity will be baseline and confusing images and phantasms warlock scales really well with power, so the powe from sinkster wouldnt be wasted. And you get reflects too, which are very useful.

I don’t care enough about pve to min and max speedruns like crazy when the content isn’t all that difficult anyway, I just think condition mesmer could become a fun pug dungeon build, because it can carry bad pug groups through reflects and portal and Ive made my point that the condition damage in theory shouldn’t be too bad, at least against bosses, but we’ll have to see how the scaling formulas have changed to really know that.

As long as it’s fun and not completely horrible for dps, I think it will be fine, and it’s not like the current power phantasm mesmer will be as great in the future from what we know, given the questionable mantra trait changes.

Necromancer Main
Taking a break from GW2 to play various
Nintendo games..

(edited by nearlight.3064)

Condi Meta and Dungeons

Posted by: serenke.4806

serenke.4806

The condi changes look really intriguing. The leaps are just a bad idea but maybe they had a (good?) reason to implement them.

On topic of mesmer being unable to frontload condis:
You can make 2 duelists + 1 warden or vice versa really quickly, that’s a lot of bleeding right off the bat. Of course that’s just bleeding… With the specializations and HoT i expect new opportunities to be creative.

Condi Meta and Dungeons

Kurr.4179

The condi changes look really intriguing. The leaps are just a bad idea but maybe they had a (good?) reason to implement them.

On topic of mesmer being unable to frontload condis:
You can make 2 duelists + 1 warden or vice versa really quickly, that’s a lot of bleeding right off the bat. Of course that’s just bleeding… With the specializations and HoT i expect new opportunities to be creative.

For the leaps I think it has to do with both the slow debuff and the gliders.

Apparently slow would make you jump like crazy since it’s the opposite of what quickness does to your leap skills.

For the gliders, I’m pretty sure they’re afraid of people mountain-goating to places that they aren’t supposed to be able to get to without a glider.

With that said, it’s still a stupid change IMO.

Condi Meta and Dungeons

Posted by: Rym.1469

Rym.1469

I think you some of you are very narrow-minded after 3 years of current PvE.

While Conditions may not compete in current content, there’s a big possibility that they will in future one.

[rude]Antagonistka – Revenant, EU.
[SALT]Natchniony – Necromancer, EU.
Streams: http://www.twitch.tv/rym144

Condi Meta and Dungeons

Jerus.4350

While Conditions may not compete in current content, there’s a big possibility that they will in future one.

This is very true. The entire point I was trying to make in this thread is that I think Condi’s may turn out to be superior as far as maxed damage goes for some professions. The problem is you need a longer fight to actually pull ahead and utilize that. So for Dungeons it’s unlikely to become a Meta, for organized Fractal runs unlikely but maybe, and longer fights I think it’s a highly likely possibility.

Condi Meta and Dungeons

Posted by: cranos.5913

cranos.5913

Nope, I fully think some classes could benefit from it in possible new content. In dungeons… well we all know how long dungeon bosses last right now. In fractals it’s kind of the same, because a lot of the bosses you have to burst into the next phase at which point you’d lose your stacks, starting the ramp up time all over again.

So, I guess we’ll have to wait for those mythical raids the HoT forum is having a stroke over.

Condi Meta and Dungeons

Posted by: Lord Kuru.3685

Lord Kuru.3685

Who are the bosses who have really high armor? Perhaps the condi stacks increase might make this faster for those bosses?

Maybe the risen Abomination? I remember being able to do him pretty fast with warrior condi build (before sinister gear even). I haven’t done Arah in quite a while now though, so I could be wrong.

Condi Meta and Dungeons

dlonie.6547

Maybe the risen Abomination? I remember being able to do him pretty fast with warrior condi build (before sinister gear even). I haven’t done Arah in quite a while now though, so I could be wrong.

Does anyone have that anime clip with the subtitles talking about abom + condition builds handy? :P

Condi Meta and Dungeons

Posted by: Sins.4782

Sins.4782

Condi Meta and Dungeons

dlonie.6547

yiiiiiiiiiss

Condi Meta and Dungeons

Posted by: DuckDuckBOOM.4097

DuckDuckBOOM.4097

Why do I feel like I’m the only one that was looking at sword+focus/pistol while most people keep looking at scepter/staff? Vulnerability now affects conditions and a cleaving confusion on crits with the sword make it one of the best aoe cleave condi weapons for mesmer that also has the highest base auto attack. Warden for AOE and Duelist for single target have high/highest power damage for mesmer phantasms so the last part about coefficients is wrong.

12 whirl finishers or 8x 20% chance projectile finishers will also be a big deal through fire fields, chaos or poison fields as well.

Something as simple warden, SotE, warden, blurred frenzy = 32 confusion and 24 bleeds in 6 seconds aoe. Using focus 4 for an initial pull and MoD to interrupt trash mobs = 2 aoe confusion for each mob that is interrupted. Then add 24 whirl finishers. Then shatter for chronophantasma to kick in and repeat. Comparing this to engi or warrior… I don’t think it’s fair to say mesmers don’t frontload conditions that well or that mesmer condi weapons are on their low power coeff weapons (although mesmer’s coeffs are sorta low in general).

That is an amazing video btw.