Condi class for fractals and raids?

in Fractals, Dungeons & Raids

Posted by: Ikaros.5730

Ikaros.5730

Looking for a condi class that is not Engineer for mainly high lvl fractals and learning how to raid. I have a burnzerker but after the nerf it seems that the damage just isn’t there at all, any suggestions would be appreciated.

Posted by: insanemaniac.2456

insanemaniac.2456

burnzerker is fine

…but condi reaper carries high level fractals with minions and autos and projectile destruction and epidemics. its quite ridiculous. very high skill floor (meaning really really easy to play).

i duoed charr 85 and trioed snowblind 86 tonight until freeloader pugs saw we were at the boss. on reaper. and i would say that the only skill required is knowing the fights well enough to choose appropriate utilities. which will be obvious for the most part as long as you know your corruptions.

its good in raids too but people dont generally like it as much as the power mainstays that bring a boon type for the group. and reaper likes to have burn support.

JQ: Rikkity
head here to discuss wvw without fear of infractions

Posted by: Thaddeus.4891

Thaddeus.4891

Reaper, Elementalist and Druid are your best choice. Reaper is the best IF you can keep 2 bunchs of Horros Alive (need a healer) and have two reaper to bounce off Epidemic. Otherwise they probably have a similar dps to condi Elementalist. Druid have lower dps, but can buff the party by a lot with Frost and Sun Spirit, Spotter and Grace of Land.

Thaddeauz [xQCx]- QC GUILD