Confession

Confession

in Fractals, Dungeons & Raids

Posted by: Ryudnard.2587

Ryudnard.2587

I played my theif and joined VG experienced group as a DPS.

My gears were not full Berserker. It was combination of some exotic berserkers+ other useless craps that do not boost up DPS. I had like 1500 toughness so there you go.

I have no clue about the PvE meta. I just used whatever build. I just followed commander’s order and did what seemed to be the right thing. I got the raid boss. Got the spirit run as well. It was very fun.

Thanks guys.

Confession

Posted by: The one to Rule.2593

The one to Rule.2593

Those also though are pretty forgiving on timer. Wait til you try tackling gorseval with sub optimal gear. It’s gonna be a lot harder

Confession

Posted by: zealex.9410

zealex.9410

My gears were not full Berserker. It was combination of some exotic berserkers+ other useless craps that do not boost up DPS. I had like 1500 toughness so there you go.

I have no clue about the PvE meta. I just used whatever build. I just followed commander’s order and did what seemed to be the right thing. I got the raid boss. Got the spirit run as well. It was very fun.

Thanks guys.

If this has to do with your previous post about thief being bad at raids i can see why you were treated like that. First off not having full asc is not such bad of a thing but still even if exotics you should have what stats give you the most for dd atm is zerker i believe so you should have that on at least 80% of your gear (if not all of it).

Also toughness is a very eh stat in raids because there are various bosses that agro to it and if you have more toughness than the tank that can lead to really tricky sitiuations. Now if your raid didnt have a problem with that ( had a full tank mesmer ) its ok but you got to say it before that thats your gear/ build.

Also respect the requirements of th group. On a diff note im glad you had fun with your raid

Confession

Posted by: Vinceman.4572

Vinceman.4572

Thanks guys.

Np, you’re welcome. Sometimes we like to carry peeps at VG and other easy bosses and make a gift to have some fun on our own and spread love around the community.

Took me 3 runs of the dungeon to get the bug.

Confession

Posted by: Ze Dos Cavalos.6132

Ze Dos Cavalos.6132

If everyone on your squad did the same you did VG would still be alive xD

Its good the squad was happy to carry you but its not good to promote this mentality.

In raids everyone need to do their part, you think you did your job but I would say you only did half your job coz you didn’t do the dps you should be doing.

[DIE] Death is Energy

Confession

Posted by: Talindra.4958

Talindra.4958

btw, if you joined the higher group team that do full runs for all wings. most people has dps meter.. you will be kicked, and immediately in their block list forever.. so just be careful if you sneaking yourself in to get carried when the team needed dps.

Champion Magus & Phantom, Demon’s Demise, The Archdesigner.
Death is Energy [DIE] – Gandara EU
Australia