Conversation between FGS and IB

in Fractals, Dungeons & Raids

Posted by: stambogalizi.8356

stambogalizi.8356

[FGS]: How long has it been, boy?

[IB]: 1 year and 20 days exactly

[FGS]: Nothing is ever built to last. I still remember that fateful day. They placed me against the wall, beat me senseless, forced me to confess to a crime I never commited, then destroyed my one and only precious gift I got from my grandfather, my Fiery Rush. They didn’t stop there, though. They forced me to use it against the wall. Over and over again. They just watched as I kept trying to kill a sparkfly that was just too strong for me.

[IB]:Dad, please. You told me this before. You were even talking in your sleep. I should have listened. Every night I kept telling myself that it won’t happen to me. Every night I kept ignoring the warnings. The little bump on my Frost Fan should have been a clear message. They were going to do the same thing to me as they did to you.

FGS got up from his chair and walked around the police station. He glanced at his son. As he stood there, he remembered himself sitting in that exact same chair just over 1 year ago. It had been 3 days since his arrest. Maybe it was his own fault, he thought to himself. Maybe he should have tried harder to protect his son. But he failed. His son was going to be trialed just like him, for a crime he did not commit.

2 Years have passed ever since people found Variety laying dead in the Trader’s Forum. The case is still opened. It seems like even after condemning FGS, the Meta Police was still not satisfied. They just hungered for more and more influence. And they could never be stopped.

IB picked up the latest number of The Dungeoneer and read some of the headlines. “Icebow arrested this weekend when attempting to smuggle illegal DPS over the FOTM border” “Is this the end of the meta?”. The text was taunting him. He opened it at a random page. The title of the article was “The meta is changing at an alarming rate”. It was an interview with Nike. “This is more of a disaster for the people who loved him, like thieves, than it is for him”. IB closed the magazine and started crying.

All this time, a suspicious figure had been watching them from the window. He was wearing an empowering aura, and had a rather odd Phalanxey look to him. He grabbed his banners and swiftly ran away when a police officer opened the window, leaving behind only a note that said “lv 50 zerk meta guard thief 2 engi GEARCHECK mossman rdy”

(edited by stambogalizi.8356)

Posted by: RSLongK.8961

RSLongK.8961

kekĀ“d/10.

And finally RIP conjures (where 2 of them didnt even came to light)

Main: Warrior|Character counter: 16

Posted by: Cheezy.2039

Cheezy.2039

10/10

Cheezy – Vis Invicta [vC]

The meta is changing at an alarming rate.

Posted by: Horus.9685

Horus.9685

like if u cry evrytim ._.

The meta is dead, long live the meta.

Posted by: Thaddeus.4891

Thaddeus.4891

This is so brilliant

Thaddeauz [xQCx]- QC GUILD

Posted by: Anandira.8756

Anandira.8756

11/10

Recruiting for raid team here.

Posted by: Belorn.2659

Belorn.2659

Perfect scores!

Posted by: savacli.8172

savacli.8172

This…..is beautiful.

Posted by: GrimmR.3541

GrimmR.3541

Hol, that made my day! Ty OP!

toxic since 2012

Posted by: Ather.5091

Ather.5091

Beautiful. I will be eagerly waiting for the next installment.

Posted by: Quickfoot Katana.8642

Quickfoot Katana.8642

Majestic.

On par with the True Elistist Holy Trinity post

Posted by: TheRandomGuy.7246

TheRandomGuy.7246

11/10 would feel again.

Attachments: