Coolest fractals?

Coolest fractals?

in Fractals, Dungeons & Raids

Posted by: marnick.4305

marnick.4305

Which are the coolest fractals designwise?

Imho, in no particular order

- Cliffside. This one is epic. The lore fits, the giant is awesome, the jumping gives a real sense of height and the bow at the end …

- Urban battlefield. Just makes me feel like invading ascalon. Somehow feels more like a first person shooter than MMO

- Swampland. Gives me Jumanji creeps. Especially the Mossman, the whole fractal just feels like a jungle.

If I can’t play Guild Wars 2 at work, I won’t work in Guild Wars 2 either.
Delayed content is eventually good. Rushed content is eternally bad. ~ Shigeru Miyamoto

Coolest fractals?

Posted by: xev.9476

xev.9476

I don’t mind the lobby.

Coolest fractals?

Posted by: Sanderinoa.8065

Sanderinoa.8065

I actually enjoy the grawl fractal a lot, mostly because the bosses require some actual effort

Delvert/Sanderinoa [rT]
Retaliate is recruiting. again!
Fancy a Read? Extensive PvE Mesmer Guide

Coolest fractals?

Posted by: Direngrey.8376

Direngrey.8376

I think the best Fractal by far is underwater one, I myself LOVE underwater combat, playing on a high end graphics card, seeing the texture and the water is amazing, I am almost done crafting my legendary trident.

Coolest fractals?

Posted by: Nuke Morg.1952

Nuke Morg.1952

Ascalon, I just love to see charr’s owning humans and being one of the flame legion. Second would be cliffside and third grawls (grawls could be even better if not for the stupid fight with veteran shamans before first boss encounter, as the last fight is just great)

“Reality is an illusion created by a lack of alcohol.”

Coolest fractals?

Posted by: Linguistically Inept.6583

Linguistically Inept.6583

i like the underwater one (because underwater combat is a refreshing change) and cliffside

Desolation: 80 ranger [Nightwither], 80 necro [Dusk Grimsoul]
80 warr [Blaze Steelsoul], 80 ele [Blaze Nightstrike], 80 mesmer [Grim Shatterwhirl]
80 guard [Dusk Grimlight], 80 engi [Flintgear]

Coolest fractals?

Posted by: rozcinana.7249

rozcinana.7249

I love Uncategorized, Cliffside and Urban Battlegrounds (raaaawwr!), both for cool design and gameplay.

Coolest fractals?

Posted by: Iehova.9518

Iehova.9518

The Svanir fractal is obviously the COOLest one. You should just CHILL while doing it, but stay FROSTY. Have an ICE day in it.

Coolest fractals?

Posted by: Rezz.8019

Rezz.8019

Swamp when it was still new.
Harpy because jumping is fun.

Everything else = boring