Crazy Fractal run, LFM

Crazy Fractal run, LFM

in Fractals, Dungeons & Raids

Posted by: Lilith Ajit.6173

Lilith Ajit.6173

Only <level 80s allowed. Currently waiting in the swamp for fellow stylish lowbies to join me. Come on and test your skills!

[ARES]
And all who stood by and did nothing, who are they to criticize the sacrifices of others?
Our blood has bought their lives.

Crazy Fractal run, LFM

Posted by: SkyChef.5432

SkyChef.5432

I’m still at work. You are a rich woman?
The one you posted yesterday is about the same time.

People are too serious of their knowledge.

Crazy Fractal run, LFM

Posted by: Tarug.7369

Tarug.7369

Yes, why do you only post these when I’m at work? Such a tease!

Nina Tarug [NP] – mesmer
“You’re a bitter man," said Candide.
“That’s because I’ve lived in the dungeon forum,” said Martin.

Crazy Fractal run, LFM

Posted by: Nil.6289

Nil.6289

Hey me and my friend have been wanting to do “lvl 2” fractals, where we start with fresh lvl 2 characters out of the start instance. We tried last night but we only got to the third fractal with a trio. (we could not deal with the sustain of anomaly with low dps) Three hours of not getting people we gave up, but the dream remains. If you or anyone else would like to try this we would love to try with a full 5 party without having to find pugs who are willing to be on a lvl 2 character.

Crazy Fractal run, LFM

Lilith Ajit.6173

Hey me and my friend have been wanting to do “lvl 2” fractals, where we start with fresh lvl 2 characters out of the start instance. We tried last night but we only got to the third fractal with a trio. (we could not deal with the sustain of anomaly with low dps) Three hours of not getting people we gave up, but the dream remains. If you or anyone else would like to try this we would love to try with a full 5 party without having to find pugs who are willing to be on a lvl 2 character.

I was in your group. I was Sita. I enjoyed it immensely which is why I’m doing this

[ARES]
And all who stood by and did nothing, who are they to criticize the sacrifices of others?

Crazy Fractal run, LFM

Lilith Ajit.6173

Okay so screens: We ended up losing poor Guhracie, but we ended up with a level 3, a level 6, a level 10, and a level 66 (who totally carries us) and my level 22. We actually had an easy time with harpy. Everyone had to go so we couldnt finish the second, it would have been snowblind.

People in Attendance:

Ropechef
Kirin
Lilith
Random 800AP pug who wasnt too bad
and Kirin’s guildie

Attachments:

[ARES]

Crazy Fractal run, LFM

Posted by: Nil.6289

Nil.6289

Hey everyone the lvl 2 fractal run is happening tonight!! We need 2 more people to fill the team so if interested post here or ingame!!! If you ever wanted to see how un-meta something can be now is your chance!

Crazy Fractal run, LFM

Lilith Ajit.6173

Hey everyone the lvl 2 fractal run is happening tonight!! We need 2 more people to fill the team so if interested post here or ingame!!! If you ever wanted to see how un-meta something can be now is your chance!

I’ll be there! So come with me <333

[ARES]

Crazy Fractal run, LFM

Lilith Ajit.6173

Okay so: Screens

We did really well. We had Jelly, Harpy, then Cliffside (4-manned until last half of Archdiviner when Maxinion joined up) then Maw.

Was reallllly fun! Highly recommend.

In attendance:

Lilith
Nil
Higgs
Romo
Maxinion

Screens!

Last one is just to show you our levels at the end. All that for a measly level! xD

Attachments:

[ARES]

Crazy Fractal run, LFM

Posted by: maxinion.8396

maxinion.8396

This was amazing. Guardians are just supposed to spam 1 with hammer, right? Who needs utilities (and even your 3-5 skills).

Crazy Fractal run, LFM

Posted by: One Note Chord.5031

One Note Chord.5031

Haha, nice! That looks like fun.

Colin Johanson: "Everyone, including casual gamers, by level 80 should have the
best statistical loot in the game. We want everyone on an equal power base.”
Pre-launch, Colin listed things that make MMOs bad. They are all now in GW2.

Crazy Fractal run, LFM

Posted by: HiggsBoson.2648

HiggsBoson.2648

All things considered, it was much easier than I thought it would be. Must have been the fault of all those pug groups I tried it with.

Crazy Fractal run, LFM

Posted by: Romo.3709

Romo.3709

Lol. This was quite fun and easier than I thought it would be tbh. I still can’t believe we 4-manned more than half of it xD

Crazy Fractal run, LFM

Posted by: Vargamonth.2047

Vargamonth.2047

Never understimate upscaled characters. They’re beasts (so powerful that need to be capped at 2,5k power/precision and 120 % critical damage)

Attachments: