Current BW Raids headsup?

in Fractals, Dungeons & Raids

Posted by: hennrick.4623

hennrick.4623

I am from EU and i could not manage to get into raids for reasons, but as far as i could understand there were someissues with squads, or entering raids entirely.

Can somebody tell me about the current BW situation, what is working and avaiable and what is not? I am not asking for feedback, just the current state.

Posted by: dlonie.6547

dlonie.6547

Read the topics on the front page of this subforum. One of the titles will answer your question.

In a nutshell, the new Squad UI, which is used to assemble raiding parties, is broken. So although the raid content is fine, we can’t access it until it’s fixed. They were working on it until the wee hours this morning, and seem to be getting back to it now.

Hopefully it’ll be fixed soon, and/or they’ll let us take another crack at the raid once the UI bugs are ironed out.

Posted by: hennrick.4623

hennrick.4623

Read the topics on the front page of this subforum. One of the titles will answer your question.

In a nutshell, the new Squad UI, which is used to assemble raiding parties, is broken. So although the raid content is fine, we can’t access it until it’s fixed. They were working on it until the wee hours this morning, and seem to be getting back to it now.

Hopefully it’ll be fixed soon, and/or they’ll let us take another crack at the raid once the UI bugs are ironed out.

Yeah i see, but i was mixing up all information and got confused instead _

thanks gives coockie