Daily FoTM

Daily FoTM

in Fractals, Dungeons & Raids

Posted by: Nyx.7342

Nyx.7342

Does anyone else here think that they should make the daily fotm levels different based on someones personal level? Its either 1-10 or 11-20, for people who do 50s daily and dont have much time its kinda hard to do the daily, especially since fotm 10 takes longer than a usual 50. Since dailies scale to level, i.e. if you only have low level characters you only get low level tasks, why not do the same thing with fotm dailies!

Daily FoTM

Posted by: Enko.6123

Enko.6123

10s take longer to pug since you get a lot of people who don’t do them a lot at that level or know the mechanics. If you go with your normal 50s team, it should be way quite a bit faster or at least the same amount of time.

I do like your suggestion though that your personal reward level could dictate what the daily is. So they get the daily to be whatever tier they are in like if someone is at 50, then they get 41-50 and if someone is 32, then its 31-40, etc.

Daily FoTM

Posted by: fishball.7204

fishball.7204

Or better yet have a 50 count as anything below 50 as well.

FOR THE GREEEEEEEEEEEEN

Daily FoTM

Posted by: azizul.8469

azizul.8469

give players options of which range they want to do, 1-10 11-20……. 50.

Cutie Phantasmer/Farinas [HAX] – CD Casual
Archeage = Farmville with PK

Daily FoTM

Posted by: Zenith.7301

Zenith.7301

The best part is the reward…. three +1 infusions, when at 50 you already wasted hundreds of gold on AR infusions and ascended.

Daily FoTM

Posted by: Jerus.4350

Jerus.4350

The best part is the reward…. three +1 infusions, when at 50 you already wasted hundreds of gold on AR infusions and ascended.

“wasted” Interesting word choice. Personally I find it to be very worthwhile as it opens content that I very much enjoy. Hell Personally I’ve gone to 100 AR on my main, just so I can swap trinkets to alts and jump them to 60AR anytime I want, toss on a couple other things and boom any alt can run a 50!

Daily FoTM

Posted by: Lorgus.6148

Lorgus.6148

Honestly they should make gold rewards scale to the difference in fotm level you’re doing. Many of my guildmates are just starting to get into fractals, but as much as I’d like to help them I simply can’t justify spending so much time in fotm 10-40 when I could be doing (marginally) more profitable 50s.

This is already implemented for karma, why not add it for gold as well? The current reward amounts are a joke.

Daily FoTM

Posted by: Nyx.7342

Nyx.7342

i wasn’t really talkin about the rewards in fotm lol

Yeah 10s take longer because of pugs, none of my fotm friends run 10s with me because there’s not even a chance for skins like there is on those rare 11-20 dailies. I like the daily reward for fotm because its an extra pristine and a tome both of which are usefult to an extent.

I dont think they should let you choose whatever you want but rather just put it at the max level range you have unlocked

Daily FoTM

Posted by: Zenith.7301

Zenith.7301

“wasted” Interesting word choice. Personally I find it to be very worthwhile as it opens content that I very much enjoy. Hell Personally I’ve gone to 100 AR on my main, just so I can swap trinkets to alts and jump them to 60AR anytime I want, toss on a couple other things and boom any alt can run a 50!

It is wasted. 100’s of gold just to participate in a run that takes 30 minutes to an hour at worst.

Even assuming the worst case of 1 hour, that’s a mere fraction of what else I do in game, so it’s just this crappy Agony gate put in for no good reason.

Agony is a terrible gating mechanic.