Damage versus foe Sigils and Dungeon Potions

in Fractals, Dungeons & Raids

Posted by: Kelly.5293

Kelly.5293

Q:

So I have a general question. I do a lot of dungeon runs and always have potions and sigils but there are some enemy cross overs and confusion issues when i talk to people.

For example SE path 1 is all inquest. Does this mean that a Sigil of Sorrow and a Powerful Potion of Dredge slaying are useless here even though they drop in this dungeon and it would be better to use inquest slaying?

In CoE you fight inquest golems and undead. The dungeon vendor sells undead potions.

Also things like spiders in AC. Would you still get bonuses against them or no?

Basically the question i guess is, are the potions and sigils are linked to the dungeons or are they still enemy specific regardless if they are even in that path?

Any advice is helpful thanks!

in Fractals, Dungeons & Raids

Posted by: JJBigs.8456

JJBigs.8456

My DPS got HUGE at the CoE robot boss you shut down , with the turrets. I always do my DPS Tests on him. The +Inquest seems to work vs golems. For Alpha, I have no idea, although I have a hunch he might be undead

Id vote use a inquest potion for SE p1. Dredge slaying p3.

Because, AC drops Vs. Ghosts. If this were meant to apply to entire AC, it would of said vs gravelings. Clearly a ghost potion doesnt affect gravelings. (right?)