Did Anet get a dungeon team back?

in Fractals, Dungeons & Raids

Posted by: sazberryftw.3809

sazberryftw.3809

I seem to remember reading a while ago how Anet’s dungeon team was non-existent.

I was curious to whether anyone knows if they have a team that work on dungeons now? Is this why bugs that have been around since launch have never been fixed?

| Lithia |

(edited by sazberryftw.3809)

Posted by: frifox.5283

frifox.5283

Nope, still no such thing.

Posted by: cranked.3812

cranked.3812

1. No
2. Bugs only get fixed when they affect the LS or anything to do with the gem store, otherwise you are SOL.

Posted by: sazberryftw.3809

sazberryftw.3809

Ah :/
That’s a shame.

| Lithia |

Posted by: Darox.8069

Darox.8069

Ah :/
That’s a shame.

Well looking at how they “fix” things I’m not even sure I would want all the broken things in the game to be “fixed”

-TAFU
-Fotm80

never forget

Posted by: Lord Kuru.3685

Lord Kuru.3685

They don’t have the resources available for a dungeon team. Those Fractal Leaderboards are surely taking up all their dev time.

Posted by: Saint.5647

Saint.5647

I think they said somewhere that the fractal leaderboards are just never going to happen. Perhaps someone already has it linked. Otherwise you can take my word that I semi-remember reading something like that.

One True God
Fashion Forward!
Guild Wars Dinosaur

Posted by: Embrace The Bold.7619

Embrace The Bold.7619

1. No
2. Bugs only get fixed when they affect the LS or anything to do with the gem store, otherwise you are SOL.

that’s actually not true. If you show a dev the bugs/exploits (or tell them) they MUST check them out once they get to work. Several things have been fixed because of this.

The Sickest Guild NA

Posted by: frifox.5283

frifox.5283

I have reported and sent videos of quite a few myself. Result? They finally got patched nearly 1 whole kitten year later.

Yeah, they have to look. I checked video history and the submitted videos were always viewed either the same or the following day. After that? Not a single view.

Posted by: J Eberle.9312

J Eberle.9312

I have reported and sent videos of quite a few myself. Result? They finally got patched nearly 1 whole kitten year later.

Yeah, they have to look. I checked video history and the submitted videos were always viewed either the same or the following day. After that? Not a single view.

They’re sitting in stately leather chairs by a crackling fireplace. Smoking plump cigars, they laugh as they close the video and get back to working on the living story.

Posted by: Trice.4598

Trice.4598

This is how I feel anet is reacting to their players
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-4EDhdAHrOg&feature=kp
To be clear, Anet is the female :P

Posted by: Embrace The Bold.7619

Embrace The Bold.7619

Oh I just exploit the dungeons in front of there faces, although that sometimes gets people teleported out side the map :/ (no GM powers are LIES!)

The Sickest Guild NA

Posted by: cranked.3812

cranked.3812

1. No

that’s actually not true. If you show a dev the bugs/exploits (or tell them) they MUST check them out once they get to work. Several things have been fixed because of this.

Can’t tell if serious……

Posted by: Bloody Zac.8960

Bloody Zac.8960

Yikes. Anet doesn’t have a dungeon team? That seems…wrong.

Although, the lack of new dungeons/fractals makes sense now.

It’s disappointing though, because with some of the creative enemy types I’ve seen in S2, a new dungeon would be pretty awesome. Hopefully they manage to pull one together pretty soon.

Posted by: LordByron.8369

LordByron.8369

Any bug glitches etc favouring player is promptly fixed even if totally irrelevant.

Any game breaking bug that makes the game frustrating is instead ignored for months.

As they did with dredge i could bet next patch will address mai trinn door and only many months ago they will fix (yes its bugged) mai trinn/horrik scaling.

GW2 balance:
A PvE player is supposed to avoid a 1-2 second 1 shotting aoe.
A WWW player is considered uncapable of avoiding a 5,75 second aoe for half his health.

Posted by: Goose.5196

Goose.5196

I love that video.

I don’t want more things to get, I want more things to do.

Posted by: dlonie.6547

dlonie.6547

And kitten , we get that it takes time. If only they’d acknowledge the issues and let us know they’re aware of them and fixing them…

Mai Trinn is just the new Alphard. Obviously broken, but will they admit it/let us know they even care? Nahhhhhh. We’re just stuck hoping that the next patch will fix it. Maybe in a few months it will happen.

Until then all we have is the rumor mill. I wouldn’t consider it wise to leave customer support up to random forum folks, but whatever. Not my business.

Posted by: Purple Miku.7032

Purple Miku.7032

You guys know that Mai Trin was nerfed since they buffed her… right?

She’s actually really easy now. It’s just Horrik that hurts (if you do get hit by him).

Posted by: Romo.3709

Romo.3709

Omg! Yes! Total Anet!