Did they stealth nerf the token rewards?

in Fractals, Dungeons & Raids

Posted by: Vashoom.8512

Vashoom.8512

I used to do CoF Path1 each day on 3x of my level 80 characters, getting 60 tokens for each run daily.

Now it seems ALL characters share the same reset and that even with more levle 80’s, you still get the DR for the consecutive runs, even if that character hasn’t done the dungeon yet.

AND not only that, but it used to be 60, 20, 10, etc.. now it’s 60, 30… wtf?

I never remember hearing this in patch notes, can anybody shed some light on this please?

Progress blocking bugs are top priority, but not all bugs are so easy to fix as others, be cool :)

Posted by: Bumbler.7581

Bumbler.7581

In Chancery (Jade Quarry, NA) – The Instance Mesmer
#readingLFGisOP #savethewarden
#wallsfixdungeons

Posted by: Yenn.9185

Yenn.9185

In my experience, there’s a DR in between runs even if you switch character. For example, after you finished P1 on toon #1, you have to wait a certain amount of time before your toon #2 finishes that same path to get full 60 tokens.

Posted by: LordByron.8369

LordByron.8369

just run another path/dungeon before switching.

GW2 balance:
A PvE player is supposed to avoid a 1-2 second 1 shotting aoe.
A WWW player is considered uncapable of avoiding a 5,75 second aoe for half his health.

Posted by: Vashoom.8512

Vashoom.8512

I know what changed, it was me.. I used to do several runs before switching characters, during that time I guess the DR for the next character resets.

At least I think this is what it is… I’m sure a few times some months back I could do a run or two with 1 or 2 lv80’s back to back and get 60x tokens each time.. so maybe they did change something.

Progress blocking bugs are top priority, but not all bugs are so easy to fix as others, be cool :)

(edited by Vashoom.8512)

Posted by: Broadicea.8294

Broadicea.8294

You can get 60 tokens back to back for two alts running the same path, it just has to take long enough for your second completion. It’s not long, something like 10 minutes. I pugged a ton of HOTW 1 like a couple months ago, just rolling through alts and got 60 every time. This won’t work with something like CoF 1 or SE 1.

Retired. Too many casuals.